Dynamic Factor Price Equalization & International Income Convergence
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Claustre Bajona & Timothy Kehoe, 2010.
"Trade, Growth, and Convergence in a Dynamic Heckscher-Ohlin Model,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 13(3), pages 487-513, July.
- Claustre Bajona & Timothy J. Kehoe, 2006. "Trade, Growth, and Convergence in a Dynamic Heckscher-Ohlin Model," NBER Working Papers 12567, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Claustre Bajona & Timothy J. Kehoe, 2008. "Trade, growth, and convergence in a dynamic Heckscher-Ohlin model," Staff Report 378, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Claustre Bajona & Timothy Kehoe, 2010. "Code files for "Trade, Growth, and Convergence in a Dynamic Heckscher-Ohlin Model"," Computer Codes 09-241, Review of Economic Dynamics.
- Claustre Bajona & Timothy J. Kehoe, 2006.
"Demographics in dynamic Heckscher-Ohlin models: overlapping generations versus infinitely lived consumers,"
377, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Claustre Bajona, 2010. "Demographics in Dynamic Heckscher-Ohlin Models: Overlapping Generations versus Infinitely Lived Consumers," 2010 Meeting Papers 1172, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Claustre Bajona & Timothy J. Kehoe, 2006. "Demographics in Dynamic Heckscher-Ohlin Models: Overlapping Generations Versus Infinitely Lived Consumers," NBER Working Papers 12566, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Manning, Richard & Markusen, James R, 1991.
"National Product Functions in Comparative Steady-State Analysis,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 32(3), pages 613-625, August.
- Manning, R. & Markusen, J.R., 1988. "National Product Functions In Comparative Steady-State Analysis," University of Western Ontario, The Centre for the Study of International Economic Relations Working Papers 8808c, University of Western Ontario, The Centre for the Study of International Economic Relations.
- Feldstein, Martin & Horioka, Charles, 1980. "Domestic Saving and International Capital Flows," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 90(358), pages 314-329, June.
- Jaume Ventura & Francesco Caselli, 2000.
"A Representative Consumer Theory of Distribution,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 90(4), pages 909-926, September.
- Caselli, G & Ventura, J, 1996. "A Representative Consumer Theory of Distribution," Papers 534, Harvard - Institute for International Development.
- Caselli, F. & Ventura, J., 1996. "A Representative Consumer Theory of Distribution," Working papers 96-11, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Partha Sen & Koji Shimomura, 2017.
"Convergence and Overtaking in a Dynamic two Country Model,"
Open Economies Review,
Springer, vol. 28(1), pages 107-124, February.
- Partha Sen & Koji Shimomura, 2016. "Convergence and Overtaking in a Dynamic Two Country Model," CESifo Working Paper Series 6027, CESifo Group Munich.
- Sen, Partha, 2015.
"Uncertain lifetimes and convergence in a two-country Heckscher–Ohlin model,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 14-20.
- Partha Sen, 2015. "Uncertain Lifetimes And Convergence In A Two-Country Heckscher-Ohlin Model," Working papers 246, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsDemand; Economic growth; Economic models; External shocks; Prices; Spillovers; Income; International trade; Neoclassical Models of Trade; Economic Growth of Open Economies; Cross Country Output Convergence; capital stock; factor price; intermediate goods; factor price equalization; Cross-Country Output Convergence;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-01-03 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:08/267. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.