Sovereign Wealth Funds; Current Institutional and Operational Practices
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Catriona Purfield, 2005. "Managing Revenue Volatility in a Small Island Economy; The Case of Kiribati," IMF Working Papers 05/154, International Monetary Fund.
- Barnett, Jon, 2001. "Adapting to Climate Change in Pacific Island Countries: The Problem of Uncertainty," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 977-993, June.
- Isabelle Huault & V. Perret & S. Charreire-Petit, 2007. "Management," Post-Print halshs-00337676, HAL.
- Dani Rodrik, 1998.
"Why Do More Open Economies Have Bigger Governments?,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 106(5), pages 997-1032, October.
- Dani Rodrik, 1996. "Why Do More Open Economies Have Bigger Governments?," NBER Working Papers 5537, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rodrik, Dani, 1996. "Why do More Open Economies Have Bigger Governments?," CEPR Discussion Papers 1388, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bertram, Geoffrey, 1986. ""Sustainable development" in Pacific micro-economies," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 14(7), pages 809-822, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pistor, Katharina, 2009. "Global network finance: Institutional innovation in the global financial market place," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 552-567, December.
- Pekkanen Saadia M & Tsai Kellee S, 2011. "The Politics of Ambiguity in Asia's Sovereign Wealth Funds," Business and Politics, De Gruyter, vol. 13(2), pages 1-46, August.
- Blancheton, Bertrand & Jégourel, Yves, 2009. "Les fonds souverains : un nouveau mode de régulation du capitalisme financier ?," Revue de la Régulation - Capitalisme, institutions, pouvoirs, Association Recherche et Régulation, vol. 5.
- Aaron Howard Clifford Brown & Michael G. Papaioannou & Iva Petrova, 2010. "Macrofinancial Linkages of the Strategic Asset Allocation of Commodity-Based Sovereign Wealth Funds," IMF Working Papers 10/9, International Monetary Fund.
- Heiko Hesse & Tao Sun, 2009. "Sovereign Wealth Funds and Financial Stability—An Event Study Analysis," IMF Working Papers 09/239, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
KeywordsSovereign wealth funds; Investment; Transparency; Governance and Accountability; Investment and Risk Management; risk management; pension; legal entity; legal entities; internal audit;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-12-01 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:08/254. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .