Sovereign Wealth Funds; Current Institutional and Operational Practices
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Di Wang & Quan Li, 2016. "Democracy, Veto Player, and Institutionalization of Sovereign Wealth Funds," International Interactions, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(3), pages 377-400, May.
- Aaron Howard Clifford Brown & Michael G. Papaioannou & Iva Petrova, 2010. "Macrofinancial Linkages of the Strategic Asset Allocation of Commodity-Based Sovereign Wealth Funds," IMF Working Papers 10/9, International Monetary Fund.
- Heiko Hesse & Tao Sun, 2009. "Sovereign Wealth Funds and Financial Stability—An Event Study Analysis," IMF Working Papers 09/239, International Monetary Fund.
- Pistor, Katharina, 2009. "Global network finance: Institutional innovation in the global financial market place," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 552-567, December.
- Pekkanen Saadia M & Tsai Kellee S, 2011. "The Politics of Ambiguity in Asia's Sovereign Wealth Funds," Business and Politics, De Gruyter, vol. 13(2), pages 1-46, August.
- Blancheton, Bertrand & Jégourel, Yves, 2009. "Les fonds souverains : un nouveau mode de régulation du capitalisme financier ?," Revue de la Régulation - Capitalisme, institutions, pouvoirs, Association Recherche et Régulation, vol. 5.
More about this item
KeywordsSovereign wealth funds; Investment; Transparency; Governance and Accountability; Investment and Risk Management; risk management; pension; legal entity; legal entities; internal audit;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-12-01 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:08/254. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .