Interest Rate Elasticity of Residential Housing Prices
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- P. Arestis & A.R. González, 2014. "Modelling the housing market in OECD countries," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(2), pages 131-153, March.
- Ghosh, Saibal, 2010. "Credit Growth, Bank Soundness and Financial Fragility: Evidence from Indian Banking Sector," MPRA Paper 24715, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Oestmann Marco & Bennöhr Lars, 2015.
"Determinants of house price dynamics. What can we learn from search engine data?,"
Review of Economics,
De Gruyter, vol. 66(1), pages 99-127, April.
- Bennöhr, Lars & Oestmann, Marco, 2014. "Determinants of house price dynamics. What can we learn from search engine data?," Working Paper 153/2014, Helmut Schmidt University, Hamburg.
- Oestmann, Marco & Bennöhr, Lars, 2015. "Determinants of house price dynamics. What can we learn from search engine data?," Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 113198, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Luis M. Cubeddu & Camilo E Tovar Mora & Evridiki Tsounta, 2012. "Latin America; Vulnerabilities Under Construction?," IMF Working Papers 12/193, International Monetary Fund.
- Hense, Florian, 2015. "Interest rate elasticity of bank loans: The case for sector-specific capital requirements," CFS Working Paper Series 504, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Béchir Bouzid, 2010. "Titrisation des emprunts hypothécaires et bulle immobilière aux États-Unis : les origines d’une débâcle," Revue d'Économie Financière, Programme National Persée, vol. 97(2), pages 101-142.
- Obstfeld, Maurice & Rogoff, Kenneth, 2009.
"Global imbalances and the financial crisis: products of common causes,"
Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Oct, pages 131-172.
- Obstfeld, Maurice & Rogoff, Kenneth, 2009. "Global Imbalances and the Financial Crisis: Products of Common Causes," CEPR Discussion Papers 7606, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Serven, Luis & Nguyen, Ha, 2010. "Global imbalances before and after the global crisis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5354, The World Bank.
- Ivan Nikoliæ, 2015. "Price determinants of newly built dwelling in Serbia," Working papers 29, National Bank of Serbia.
- Abdul Aziz, Ahmad Faizal, 2011. "Causality of Residential Properties Price Movements in Malaysia," MPRA Paper 47682, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Plamen K Iossifov & Jiri Podpiera, 2014. "Are Non-Euro Area EU Countries Importing Low Inflation from the Euro Area?," IMF Working Papers 14/191, International Monetary Fund.
- Koetter, Michael & Poghosyan, Tigran, 2010. "Real estate prices and bank stability," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 1129-1138, June.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic models; Real estate prices; Interest rate policy; Housing prices; equation; real estate; equations; regression analysis;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-12-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2008-12-01 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2008-12-01 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2008-12-01 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-URE-2008-12-01 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:08/247. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .