Interest Rate Elasticity of Residential Housing Prices
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- P. Arestis & A.R. González, 2014. "Modelling the housing market in OECD countries," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(2), pages 131-153, March.
- Ghosh, Saibal, 2010. "Credit Growth, Bank Soundness and Financial Fragility: Evidence from Indian Banking Sector," MPRA Paper 24715, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Oestmann Marco & Bennöhr Lars, 2015.
"Determinants of house price dynamics. What can we learn from search engine data?,"
Review of Economics,
De Gruyter, vol. 66(1), pages 99-127, April.
- Bennöhr, Lars & Oestmann, Marco, 2014. "Determinants of house price dynamics. What can we learn from search engine data?," Working Paper 153/2014, Helmut Schmidt University, Hamburg.
- Oestmann, Marco & Bennöhr, Lars, 2015. "Determinants of house price dynamics. What can we learn from search engine data?," Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 113198, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Luis M. Cubeddu & Camilo E Tovar Mora & Evridiki Tsounta, 2012. "Latin America; Vulnerabilities Under Construction?," IMF Working Papers 12/193, International Monetary Fund.
- Hense, Florian, 2015. "Interest rate elasticity of bank loans: The case for sector-specific capital requirements," CFS Working Paper Series 504, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Béchir Bouzid, 2010. "Titrisation des emprunts hypothécaires et bulle immobilière aux États-Unis : les origines d’une débâcle," Revue d'Économie Financière, Programme National Persée, vol. 97(2), pages 101-142.
- Obstfeld, Maurice & Rogoff, Kenneth, 2009.
"Global imbalances and the financial crisis: products of common causes,"
Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Oct, pages 131-172.
- Obstfeld, Maurice & Rogoff, Kenneth, 2009. "Global Imbalances and the Financial Crisis: Products of Common Causes," CEPR Discussion Papers 7606, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Serven, Luis & Nguyen, Ha, 2010. "Global imbalances before and after the global crisis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5354, The World Bank.
- Ivan Nikoliæ, 2015. "Price determinants of newly built dwelling in Serbia," Working papers 29, National Bank of Serbia.
- Michael Heinrich & Thomas Schreck, 2018. "The Interest Rate Sensitivity of Institutional Real Estate Investments," LARES lares_2018_paper_112-hein, Latin American Real Estate Society (LARES).
- Abdul Aziz, Ahmad Faizal, 2011. "Causality of Residential Properties Price Movements in Malaysia," MPRA Paper 47682, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Plamen K Iossifov & Jiri Podpiera, 2014. "Are Non-Euro Area EU Countries Importing Low Inflation from the Euro Area?," IMF Working Papers 14/191, International Monetary Fund.
- Koetter, Michael & Poghosyan, Tigran, 2010. "Real estate prices and bank stability," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 1129-1138, June.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic models; Real estate prices; Interest rate policy; Housing prices; equation; real estate; equations; regression analysis;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CBA-2008-12-01 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2008-12-01 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2008-12-01 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-URE-2008-12-01 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:08/247. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Hassan Zaidi to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.