Contingent Liabilities; Issues and Practice
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Honohan, Patrick & Klingebiel, Daniela, 2003. "The fiscal cost implications of an accommodating approach to banking crises," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(8), pages 1539-1560, August.
- Demirgüç-Kunt, A. & Beck, T.H.L. & Honohan, P., 2008. "Finance for all? : Policies and pitfalls in expanding access," Other publications TiSEM aec73d3a-d6eb-457f-9182-3, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- José Miguel Benavente & Alexander Galetovic & Ricardo Sanhueza, 2006. "Fogape: an economic analysis," Working Papers wp222, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
- Jón R. Blöndal, 2006. "Issues in Accrual Budgeting," OECD Journal on Budgeting, OECD Publishing, vol. 4(1), pages 103-119.
- Ehrlich, Isaac & Becker, Gary S, 1972. "Market Insurance, Self-Insurance, and Self-Protection," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 80(4), pages 623-648, July-Aug..
- Edwin J. Elton, 2001. "Explaining the Rate Spread on Corporate Bonds," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 56(1), pages 247-277, February.
- Ashok Vir Bhatia, 2002. "Sovereign Credit Ratings Methodology; An Evaluation," IMF Working Papers 02/170, International Monetary Fund.
- Fabian Valencia & Luc Laeven, 2008. "Systemic Banking Crises; A New Database," IMF Working Papers 08/224, International Monetary Fund.
- Honohan, Patrick, 2010.
"Partial credit guarantees: Principles and practice,"
Journal of Financial Stability,
Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 1-9, April.
- Patrick Honohan, 2008. "Partial Credit Guarantees: Principles and Practice," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp244, IIIS.
- Hana Polackova Brixi & Allen Schick, 2002. "Government at Risk : Contingent Liabilities and Fiscal Risk," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15233.
- Cooper, Russell W. & Ross, Thomas W., 2003. "Protecting underfunded pensions: the role of guarantee funds," Journal of Pension Economics and Finance, Cambridge University Press, vol. 2(03), pages 247-272, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Elsie Addo Awadzi, 2015. "Designing Legal Frameworks for Public Debt Management," IMF Working Papers 15/147, International Monetary Fund.
- Debra Bloch & Falilou Fall, 2016.
"Government Debt Indicators:Understanding the Data,"
Journal of International Commerce, Economics and Policy (JICEP),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 7(01), pages 1-28, February.
- Debra Bloch & Falilou Fall, 2015. "Government debt indicators: Understanding the data," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1228, OECD Publishing.
- Agnès Bénassy-Quéré & Guillaume Roussellet, 2014.
"Fiscal sustainability in the presence of systemic banks: the case of EU countries,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 21(3), pages 436-467, June.
- Agnès Bénassy-Quéré & Guillaume Roussellet, 2012. "Fiscal Sustainability in the Presence of Systemic Banks: the Case of EU Countries," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00755705, HAL.
- Agnès Bénassy-Quéré & Guillaume Roussellet, 2012. "Fiscal Sustainability in the Presence of Systemic Banks: the Case of EU Countries," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 12077, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Agnès Bénassy-Quéré & Guillaume Roussellet, 2014. "Fiscal Sustainability in the Presence of Systemic Banks: the Case of EU countries," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00825256, HAL.
- Agnès Bénassy-Quéré & Guillaume Roussellet, 2012. "Fiscal sustainability in the presence of systemic banks: the case of EU countries," Working Papers 2012-05, CEPII research center.
- Agnès Bénassy-Quéré & Guillaume Roussellet, 2012. "Fiscal Sustainability in the Presence of Systemic Banks: the Case of EU Countries," PSE - G-MOND WORKING PAPERS hal-00962455, HAL.
- Agnes Benassy-Quere & Guillaume Roussellet, 2012. "Fiscal Sustainability in the Presence of Systemic Banks: The Case of EU Countries," CESifo Working Paper Series 3975, CESifo Group Munich.
- Bénassy-quéré, A. & Roussellet, A., 2013. "Fiscal Sustainability in the Presence of Systemic Banks: the Case of EU Countries," Working papers 428, Banque de France.
- Emek, Uğur, 2015. "Turkish experience with public private partnerships in infrastructure: Opportunities and challenges," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 120-129.
- Marc Dobler & Simon T Gray & Diarmuid Murphy & Bozena Radzewicz-Bak, 2016. "The Lender of Last Resort Function after the Global Financial Crisis," IMF Working Papers 16/10, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
KeywordsDebt problems; Contingent liabilities; Public finance; Public sector; Risk management; Private sector; Fiscal transparency; Government expenditures; government guarantees; fiscal risks; disclosure; contingent liability; accounting standards; moral hazard; beneficiaries;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:08/245. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.