Beyond Macroeconomic Stability; The Quest for Industrialization in Uganda
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Montfort Mlachila & Tidiane Kinda, 2011. "The Quest for Higher Growth in the WAEMU Region; The Role of Accelerations and Decelerations," IMF Working Papers 11/174, International Monetary Fund.
- Jean-François Arvis & Robin Carruthers & Graham Smith & Christopher Willoughby, 2011. "Connecting Landlocked Developing Countries to Markets : Trade Corridors in the 21st Century," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2286.
- Hickey, Sam, 2013. "Beyond the Poverty Agenda? Insights from the New Politics of Development in Uganda," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 194-206.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic growth; Economic reforms; Economic policy; Economic recovery; Financial stability; Industrialization; Uganda; Growth; Economic Policies; per capita income; export growth; export performance; real gdp;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2008-10-28 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2008-10-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2008-10-28 (Development)
- NEP-MAC-2008-10-28 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-SEA-2008-10-28 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:08/231. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .