Central Bank Response to the 2007–08 Financial Market Turbulence; Experiences and Lessons Drawn
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peter Stella, 2009. "The Federal Reserve System Balance Sheet; What Happened and Why it Matters," IMF Working Papers 09/120, International Monetary Fund.
- Mark R. Stone & Etienne B Yehoue & Kotaro Ishi, 2009. "Unconventional Central Bank Measures for Emerging Economies," IMF Working Papers 09/226, International Monetary Fund.
- Alexandre Chailloux & Dalia S Hakura, 2009. "Systemic Liquidity Management in the U.A.E.; Issues and Options," IMF Working Papers 09/261, International Monetary Fund.
- Etienne B Yehoue, 2009. "Emerging Economy Responses to the Global Financial Crisis of 2007–09 - An Empirical Analysis of the Liquidity Easing Measures," IMF Working Papers 09/265, International Monetary Fund.
- Kotaro Ishi & Kenji Fujita & Mark R. Stone, 2011. "Should Unconventional Balance Sheet Policies Be Added to the Central Bank toolkit? a Review of the Experience so Far," IMF Working Papers 11/145, International Monetary Fund.
- Kraenzlin, Sébastien & Nellen, Thomas, 2015. "Access policy and money market segmentation," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 1-12.
- International Monetary Fund, 2008. "Euro Area Policies; Selected Issues," IMF Staff Country Reports 08/263, International Monetary Fund.
- Jakob Korbinian Eberl, 2016. "The Collateral Framework of the Eurosystem and Its Fiscal Implications," ifo Beiträge zur Wirtschaftsforschung, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, number 69, November.
More about this item
KeywordsCentral banks; Financial crisis; Financial risk; Liquidity management; International capital markets; International cooperation; Monetary policy; Monetary operations; Central bank; collateral; credit; pricing;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:08/210. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .