Inflation Differentials in the EU; A Common (Factors) Approach with Implications for EU8 Euro Adoption Prospects
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Willem H. Buiter, 2006.
"The 'Sense and Nonsense of Maastricht' Revisited: What Have we Learnt about Stabilization in EMU?,"
Journal of Common Market Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44, pages 687-710, November.
- Buiter, Willem H., 2005. "The 'Sense and Nonsense of Maastricht' Revisited: What Have We Learnt About Stabilization In EMU?," CEPR Discussion Papers 5405, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nagayasu, Jun, 2010. "Regional Inflation (Price) Behaviors: Heterogeneity and Convergence," MPRA Paper 25430, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nagayasu, Jun, 2011. "Heterogeneity and convergence of regional inflation (prices)," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 711-723.
- Emil Stavrev, 2009. "Forces Driving Inflation in the New EU10 Members," IMF Working Papers 09/51, International Monetary Fund.
- Ashoka Mody & Franziska L Ohnsorge, 2007. "Can Domestic Policies Influence Inflation?," IMF Working Papers 07/257, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
KeywordsEuro Area; Globalization; Inflation; Trade; generalized dynamic factors model; euro adoption; central bank; price level; monetary policy; relative price;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CBA-2008-03-01 (Central Banking)
- NEP-EEC-2008-03-01 (European Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2008-03-01 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2008-03-01 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:08/21. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Hassan Zaidi to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.