Macroeconomic Effects of Pension Reform in Russia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Douglas Laxton & Michael Kumhof, 2007.
"A Party without a Hangover? On the Effects of U.S. Government Deficits,"
IMF Working Papers
07/202, International Monetary Fund.
- Douglas Laxton & Michael Kumhof, 2007. "A Party without a Hangover? On the Effects of U.S. Government Deficits," 2007 Meeting Papers 676, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Wang, Yan & Xu, Dianqing & Wang, Zhi & Zhai, Fan, 2004. "Options and impact of China's pension reform: a computable general equilibrium analysis," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 105-127, March.
- Willmore, Larry, 2007. "Universal Pensions for Developing Countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 24-51, January.
- Selden, Mark & You, Laiyin, 1997. "The reform of social welfare in China," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(10), pages 1657-1668, October.
- David Hauner, 2007. "Benchmarking the Efficiency of Public Expenditure in the Russian Federation," IMF Working Papers 07/246, International Monetary Fund.
- Sinyavskaya, Oxana, 2005. "Pension Reform in Russia: A Challenge of Low Pension Age," Discussion Paper 267, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Blanchard, Olivier J, 1985. "Debt, Deficits, and Finite Horizons," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 93(2), pages 223-247, April.
- E. Gurvich., 2007. "Prospects for the Russia’s Pension System," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 9.
- Hauner, David, 2008. "Explaining Differences in Public Sector Efficiency: Evidence from Russia's Regions," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 36(10), pages 1745-1765, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:fru:finjrn:180501:p:9-22 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:joecag:v:9:y:2017:i:c:p:185-207 is not listed on IDEAS
- Daria V Zakharova & Charleen A Gust, 2012. "Strengthening Russia's Fiscal Framework," IMF Working Papers 12/76, International Monetary Fund.
- Frank Eich & Mauricio Soto & Charleen A Gust, 2012. "Reforming the Public Pension System in the Russian Federation," IMF Working Papers 12/201, International Monetary Fund.
- Çagaçan Deger, 2008. "Pension Reform in an OLG Model with Multiple Social Security Systems," ERC Working Papers 0805, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Oct 2008.
- Klapper, Leora & Panos, Georgios A., 2011.
"Financial literacy and retirement planning: the Russian case,"
Journal of Pension Economics and Finance,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 10(04), pages 599-618, October.
- Klapper, Leora & Panos, Georgios A., 2011. "Financial literacy and retirement planning : the Russian case," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5827, The World Bank.
- International Monetary Fund, 2011. "Russian Federation; Selected Issues Paper," IMF Staff Country Reports 11/295, International Monetary Fund.
- Montserrat Pallares-Miralles & Carolina Romero & Edward Whitehouse, 2012. "A Worldwide Overview of Facts and Figures," World Bank Other Operational Studies 11891, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic reforms; Consumption taxes; Aging; Public investment; Russian Federation; Pensions; Population; Private savings; Tax policy; Value added tax; Russia; pension reform; DSGE models.; pension; replacement rate; retirement; private pension; retirement age; DSGE models;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2008-10-07 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2008-10-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2008-10-07 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-DGE-2008-10-07 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-MAC-2008-10-07 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-TRA-2008-10-07 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:08/201. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Hassan Zaidi to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.