The Impact of Research and Development Tax Incentives on Colombia’s Manufacturing Sector; What Difference Do They Make?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jeffrey I. Bernstein, 1988. "Costs of Production, Intra- and Interindustry R&D Spillovers: Canadian Evidence," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 21(2), pages 324-347, May.
- Mani, Sunil, 2004. "Coping with Globalisation An Analysis of Innovation Capability in Brazilian Telecommunications Equipment Industry," UNU-INTECH Discussion Paper Series 03, United Nations University - INTECH.
- Hernan Jaramillo Salazar & Carlos Pombo & Juan Miguel Gallego, 2002. "Incentivos fiscales en ciencia, tecnología e innovación: una revisión y análisis de la experiencia internacional," BORRADORES DE INVESTIGACIÓN 002828, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- Hall, Bronwyn & Van Reenen, John, 2000. "How effective are fiscal incentives for R&D? A review of the evidence," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(4-5), pages 449-469, April.
- Bronwyn H. Hall & John van Reenen, 1999. "How Effective are Fiscal Incentives for R&D? A New Review of the Evidence," NBER Working Papers 7098, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Castellacci, Fulvio & Lie, Christine Mee, 2015.
"Do the effects of R&D tax credits vary across industries? A meta-regression analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 44(4), pages 819-832.
- Castellacci, Fulvio & Lie, Christine, 2013. "Do the effects of R&D tax credits vary across industries? A meta-regression analysis," MPRA Paper 47937, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:99:y:2017:i:c:p:75-94 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic models; Colombia; Investment; Manufacturing sector; Industrial investment; Taxes; Tax incentives; research and development; R&D capital; r & d; r & d investment; deduction; survey; r & d tax; D capital;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-08-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2008-08-06 (Development)
- NEP-INO-2008-08-06 (Innovation)
- NEP-IPR-2008-08-06 (Intellectual Property Rights)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:08/178. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .