A Framework for Developing Secondary Markets for Government Securities
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Claessens, Stijn & Klingebiel, Daniela & Schmukler, Sergio, 2003.
"Government Bonds in Domestic and Foreign Currency: The Role of Macroeconomic and Institutional Factors,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
3789, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Claessens,Stijn & Klingebiel,Daniela M. H. & Schmukler,Sergio L., 2003. "Government bonds in domestic and foreign currency: the role of macroeconomic and institutional factors," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2986, The World Bank.
- Robert T Price, 1997. "The Rationale and Design of Inflation-Indexed Bonds," IMF Working Papers 97/12, International Monetary Fund.
- Ross Levine, 1997.
"Financial Development and Economic Growth: Views and Agenda,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 35(2), pages 688-726, June.
- Levine, Ross, 1996. "Financial development and economic growth : views and agenda," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1678, The World Bank.
- Garry J. Schinasi & T. Todd Smith, 1998. "Fixed-Income Markets in the United States, Europe, and Japan-Some Lessons for Emerging Markets," IMF Working Papers 98/173, International Monetary Fund.
- International Monetary Fund, 2003. "Managing Risks in Financial Market Development; The Role of Sequencing," IMF Working Papers 03/116, International Monetary Fund.
- George Iden & Marco Arnone, 2003. "Primary Dealers in Government Securities; Policy Issues and Selected Countries Experience," IMF Working Papers 03/45, International Monetary Fund.
- Vittas, Dimitri, 1998. "Institutional investors and securities markets : which comes first?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2032, The World Bank.
- Csaba Csávás & Lóránt Varga & Csaba Balogh, 2008. "The forint interest rate swap market and the main drivers of swap spreads," MNB Occasional Papers 2008/64, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kamal A. El-Wassal, 2013. "The Development of Stock Markets: In Search of a Theory," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 3(3), pages 606-624.
More about this item
KeywordsCapital markets; Monetary policy; Fiscal policy; Government finance statistics; Government securities; Public debt; Securities markets; market development; central bank; securities market; government securities market;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-08-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-CFN-2008-08-06 (Corporate Finance)
- NEP-MAC-2008-08-06 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:08/174. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.