Reforming Government Subsidies in the New Member States of the European Union
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Reiche, Danyel, 2006. "Renewable energies in the EU-Accession States," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 365-375, February.
- Rezessy, Silvia & Dimitrov, Konstantin & Urge-Vorsatz, Diana & Baruch, Seth, 2006. "Municipalities and energy efficiency in countries in transition: Review of factors that determine municipal involvement in the markets for energy services and energy efficient equipment, or how to aug," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 223-237, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bacila Nicolae, 2015. "Public Policies To R&D In Romania In The Context Of The Eu State Aid Policy," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 133-141, July.
- Ronald Albers & Marga Peeters, 2011.
"Food and Energy Prices, Government Subsidies and Fiscal Balances in South Mediterranean Countries,"
European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015
437, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Albers, Ronald & Peeters, Marga, 2011. "Food and energy prices, government subsidies and fiscal balances in south Mediterranean countries," MPRA Paper 28788, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marga Peeters & Ronald Albers, 2013.
"Food Prices, Government Subsidies and Fiscal Balances in South Mediterranean Countries,"
Development Policy Review,
Overseas Development Institute, vol. 31(3), pages 273-290, May.
- Peeters, Marga & Albers, Ronald, 2011. "Food prices, government subsidies and fiscal balances in south Mediterranean countries," MPRA Paper 37707, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 20 Mar 2012.
- repec:pra:mprapa:37705 is not listed on IDEAS
- Áron Kiss, 2009.
"Coalition politics and accountability,"
Springer, vol. 139(3), pages 413-428, June.
- Kiss, Áron, 2009.
"Coalition politics and accountability
[Politische Koalitionen und Verantwortung]," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Processes and Governance SP II 2009-01, WZB Berlin Social Science Center.
- Kiss, Áron, 2009. "Coalition politics and accountability
- Voszka, Éva, 2009.
"Versenybarát és versenykorlátozó állam - válság előtt, válság közben
[The pro-competition and a competition-restricting state - before and during the crisis]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(10), pages 913-932.
- Nicolae Bacila, 2015. "State aid to R&D in Central and Eastern Europe in the context of the Europe 2020 strategy," National Strategies Observer (NOS), Institute for World Economy, Romanian Academy, vol. 1.
More about this item
KeywordsEuropean Union; Economic reforms; Agricultural subsidies; Industrial subsidies; new member states; subsidy reform; state aid to enterprises; energy subsidies; and transportation subsidies; subsidies; subsidy; energy subsidy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:08/165. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Hassan Zaidi to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.