Challenges to Monetary Policy from Financial Globalization; The Case of India
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pasricha, Gurnain, 2007.
"Financial Integration in Emerging Market Economies,"
5278, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pasricha, Gurnain, 2008. "Financial integration in emerging market economies," MPRA Paper 8220, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Apr 2008.
- Pasricha, Gurnain, 2008. "Financial Integration in Emerging Market Economies," Santa Cruz Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt7z35t1cn, Department of Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- Husain, Aasim M. & Mody, Ashoka & Rogoff, Kenneth S., 2005. "Exchange rate regime durability and performance in developing versus advanced economies," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 35-64, January.
- David Vávra & Inci Ötker & Barry Topf & Zbigniew Polanski, 2007. "Coping with Capital Inflows; Experiences of Selected European Countries," IMF Working Papers 07/190, International Monetary Fund.
- Abdul Abiad & Enrica Detragiache & Thierry Tressel, 2010. "A New Database of Financial Reforms," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 57(2), pages 281-302, June.
- Robert Neil McCauley, 2006. "Understanding monetary policy in Malaysia and Thailand: objectives, instruments and independence," BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Monetary policy in Asia: approaches and implementation, volume 31, pages 172-198 Bank for International Settlements.
- Akira Ariyoshi & Andrei A Kirilenko & Inci Ötker & Bernard J Laurens & Jorge I Canales Kriljenko & Karl F Habermeier, 2000. "Capital Controls; Country Experiences with Their Use and Liberalization," IMF Occasional Papers 190, International Monetary Fund.
- Lucas Papademos, 2007. "The Effects of Globalization on Inflation, Liquidity and Monetary Policy," NBER Chapters,in: International Dimensions of Monetary Policy, pages 593-608 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John Hawkins, 2005. "Globalisation and monetary operations in emerging economies," BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Globalisation and monetary policy in emerging markets, volume 23, pages 59-80 Bank for International Settlements.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chong, Terence Tai Leung & Zhu, Tingting & Rafiq, M.S., 2013. "Are Prices Sticky in Large Developing Economies? An Empirical Comparison of China and India," MPRA Paper 60985, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bhattacharya, Sulagna, 2009. "FULL Capital Account Convertibility:India's Readiness in the context of Financial Integration," MPRA Paper 14731, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsDomestic liquidity; Economic conditions; Capital flows; Capital inflows; Excess liquidity; Liquidity management; Monetary policy; Globalization; India; financial globalization; monetary policy framework; central bank; monetary conditions;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-11-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2008-11-11 (Central Banking)
- NEP-CWA-2008-11-11 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-MAC-2008-11-11 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2008-11-11 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-OPM-2008-11-11 (Open Economy Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:08/131. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .