Recent Inflationary Trends in World Commodities Markets
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gonzalo, Jesus & Granger, Clive W J, 1995.
"Estimation of Common Long-Memory Components in Cointegrated Systems,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 13(1), pages 27-35, January.
- Gonzalo, J. & Granger, C., 1992. "Estimation of Common Long-Memory Components in Cointegrated Systems," Papers 4, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "RATS programs to replicate Gonzalo and Granger JBES 1995 paper," Statistical Software Components RTZ00074, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Terry J. Fitzgerald & Lawrence J. Christiano, 2000.
"Understanding the fiscal theory of the price level,"
Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, issue Q II, pages 2-38.
- Lawrence J. Christiano & Terry J. Fitzgerald, 2000. "Understanding the Fiscal Theory of the Price Level," NBER Working Papers 7668, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- King, Robert G. & Plosser, Charles I. & Stock, James H. & Watson, Mark W., 1991.
"Stochastic Trends and Economic Fluctuations,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 81(4), pages 819-840, September.
- Robert G. King & Charles I. Plosser & James H. Stock & Mark W. Watson, 1987. "Stochastic Trends and Economic Fluctuations," NBER Working Papers 2229, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert G. King & Charles I. Plosser & James H. Stock & Mark W. Watson, 1991. "Stochastic trends and economic fluctuations," Working Paper Series, Macroeconomic Issues 91-4, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, revised 1991.
- Dallas S. Batten, 1981. "Inflation: the cost-push myth," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, vol. 63(Jun), pages 20-27.
- Beveridge, Stephen & Nelson, Charles R., 1981. "A new approach to decomposition of economic time series into permanent and transitory components with particular attention to measurement of the `business cycle'," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 151-174.
- Engle, Robert & Granger, Clive, 2015.
"Co-integration and error correction: Representation, estimation, and testing,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 39(3), pages 106-135.
- Engle, Robert F & Granger, Clive W J, 1987. "Co-integration and Error Correction: Representation, Estimation, and Testing," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(2), pages 251-276, March.
- Warne, A., 1993. "A Common Trends Model: Identification, Estimation and Inference," Papers 555, Stockholm - International Economic Studies.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Feng Lu & Yuanfang Li, 2009. "ChinaÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Factor in Recent Global Commodity Price and Shipping Freight Volatilities," Trade Working Papers 22889, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Akram, Q. Farooq, 2009. "Commodity prices, interest rates and the dollar," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 838-851, November.
- Shittu, Adebayo M. & Akerele, Dare & Haile, Mekbib, 2017. "Food Price Spikes and Volatility in Local Food Markets in Nigeria," Discussion Papers 263293, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Loening, Josef L. & Durevall, Dick & Ayalew Birru, Yohannes, 2009.
"Inflation Dynamics and Food Prices in an Agricultural Economy: The Case of Ethiopia,"
Working Papers in Economics
347, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Loening, Josef L. & Durevall, Dick & Birru, Yohannes A., 2009. "Inflation dynamics and food prices in an agricultural economy : the case of Ethiopia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4969, The World Bank.
- Florian Verheyen, 2010. "Monetary Policy, Commodity Prices and Infl ation – Empirical Evidence from the US," Ruhr Economic Papers 0216, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Verheyen, Florian, 2010. "Monetary Policy, Commodity Prices and Infl ation – Empirical Evidence from the US," Ruhr Economic Papers 216, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Yip, Pick Schen & Brooks, Robert & Do, Hung Xuan, 2017. "Dynamic spillover between commodities and commodity currencies during United States Q.E," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 399-410.
- Luca ONORANTE & Gianluigi FERRUCCI & Rebeca JIMÉNEZ-RODRÍGUEZ, "undated".
"Food Price Pass-Through in the Euro Area: the Role of Asymmetries and Non-Linearities,"
- Ferrucci, Gianluigi & Jiménez-Rodríguez, Rebeca & Onorante, Luca, 2010. "Food price pass-through in the euro area The role of asymmetries and non-linearities," Working Paper Series 1168, European Central Bank.
- Njimanted Godfrey Forgha & Molem Christopher Sama & Elvis Dze Achuo, 2015. "Petroleum Products Price Fluctuations and Economic Growth in Cameroon," Growth, Asian Online Journal Publishing Group, vol. 2(2), pages 30-40.
- repec:zbw:rwirep:0216 is not listed on IDEAS
- Moncarz, Pedro & Barone, Sergio & Calfat, Germán & Descalzi, Ricardo, 2014. "Poverty impacts of changes in the price of agricultural commodities: recent evidence for Argentina," IOB Working Papers 2014.09, Universiteit Antwerpen, Institute of Development Policy (IOB).
More about this item
KeywordsExternal shocks; Exchange rate depreciation; Commodity prices; Consumer price indexes; Commodity markets; Developed countries; Monetary policy; Inflation; Commodities prices; common trends; variance decomposition; money supply; aggregate demand; real interest rates;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2008-11-11 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-CBA-2008-11-11 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2008-11-11 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:08/130. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Hassan Zaidi to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.