Tax Administration Reform and Fiscal Adjustment; The Case of Indonesia (2001-07)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Stephen Marks, 2005. "Proposed changes to the value added tax: implications for tax revenue and price distortions," Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(1), pages 81-95.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Amir, Hidayat & Asafu-Adjaye, John & Ducpham, Tien, 2013. "The impact of the Indonesian income tax reform: A CGE analysis," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 492-501.
- repec:lpe:efijnl:201706 is not listed on IDEAS
- Amir, Hidayat & Nugroho, Anda, 2013. "Development of Web-Based CGE Model for Tax Policy Analysis," MPRA Paper 66300, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tahseen Ajaz & Eatzaz Ahmad, 2010. "The Effect of Corruption and Governance on Tax Revenues," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 49(4), pages 405-417.
More about this item
KeywordsFiscal adjustment; Investment; Indonesia; Fiscal reforms; Tax administration; Tax reforms; tax collections; tax revenue; tax system; revenue collection;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2008-11-11 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2008-11-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2008-11-11 (Development)
- NEP-PBE-2008-11-11 (Public Economics)
- NEP-PUB-2008-11-11 (Public Finance)
- NEP-SEA-2008-11-11 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:08/129. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.