Chile; Trade Performance, Trade Liberalization, and Competitiveness
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- NOWAK-LEHMANN D., Felicitas & HERZER, Dierk & VOLLMER, Sebastian, 2007.
"The Free Trade Agreement Between Chile And The Eu: Its Potential Impact On Chile’S Export Industry,"
Applied Econometrics and International Development,
Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 7(1).
- Felicitas Nowak-Lehmann D. & Dierk Herzer & Sebastian Vollmer, 2005. "The Free Trade Agreement between Chile and the EU: Its Potential Impact on Chile´s Export Industry," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 125, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- Keiko Murata & Dave Turner & David Rae & Laurence Le Fouler, 2000. "Modelling Manufacturing Export Volumes Equations: A System Estimation Approach," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 235, OECD Publishing.
- Stock, James H & Watson, Mark W, 1993.
"A Simple Estimator of Cointegrating Vectors in Higher Order Integrated Systems,"
Econometric Society, vol. 61(4), pages 783-820, July.
- James H. Stock & Mark W. Watson, 1991. "A simple estimator of cointegrating vectors in higher order integrated systems," Working Paper Series, Macroeconomic Issues 91-3, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Juan Nicolás Hernández, 2005.
"Demanda De Importaciones Para El Caso Colombiano: 1980 - 2004,"
Borradores de Economia
356, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Juan Nicolás Hernández, 2005. "Demanda De Importaciones Para El Caso Colombiano: 1980 - 2004," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 002269, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Claudio A Paiva, 2003. "Trade Elasticities and Market Expectations in Brazil," IMF Working Papers 03/140, International Monetary Fund.
- Juan Nicolás Hernández, 2005.
"Demanda De Exportaciones No Tradicionales En Colombia,"
BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA
002268, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Juan Nicolás Hernández, 2005. "Demanda de Exportaciones no Tradicionales en Colombia," Borradores de Economia 333, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tarziján, Jorge, 2013. "The emergence of world-class companies in Chile: Analysis of cases and a framework to assess integration decisions," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(10), pages 1728-1735.
- Medina, Juan Pablo & Soto, Claudio, 2016. "Commodity prices and fiscal policy in a commodity exporting economy," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 335-351.
More about this item
KeywordsExports; Competition; Chile; Imports; Trade liberalization; trade elasticities; competitiveness; reer; tariff rate; domestic demand; trade flows;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-11-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2008-11-11 (Development)
- NEP-INT-2008-11-11 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:08/128. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.