Impact of Government Expenditure on Growth; The Case of Azerbaijan
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fakhri Hasanov, 2010.
"The Impact of Real Oil Price on Real Effective Exchange Rate: The Case of Azerbaijan,"
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin
1041, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Hasanov, Fakhri, 2010. "The impact of real oil price on real effective exchange rate: The case of Azerbaijan," MPRA Paper 33493, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:rss:jnljef:v3i2p3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sabiroglu, Ilkin M. & Bashirli, Samad, 2012. "Input–output analysis in an oil-rich economy: The case of Azerbaijan," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 73-80.
- Andreas G. Georgantopoulos & Anastasios D. Tsamis, 2012. "The Interrelationship between Money Supply, Prices and Government Expenditures and Economic Growth: A Causality Analysis for the Case of Cyprus," International Journal of Business and Economic Sciences Applied Research (IJBESAR), Eastern Macedonia and Thrace Institute of Technology (EMATTECH), Kavala, Greece, vol. 5(3), pages 115-128, December.
- Huseynov, Salman & Ahmadov, Vugar, 2014.
"Azərbaycan üzrə DSÜT modeli: qiymətləndirmə və proqnozlaşdırma
[A DSGE model for Azerbaijan: estimation and forecasting]," MPRA Paper 78123, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maku, Olukayode E., 2009. "Does government spending spur economic growth in Nigeria?," MPRA Paper 17941, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Khatai Aliyev & Orkhan Nadirov, 2016. "How Fiscal Policy Affects Non-Oil Economic Performance in Azerbaijan?," Academic Journal of Economic Studies, Faculty of Finance, Banking and Accountancy Bucharest,"Dimitrie Cantemir" Christian University Bucharest, vol. 2(3), pages 11-29, September.
- Malik Cahyadin, 2016. "Foreign Direct Investment, Trade Openness, Government Expenditure and Economic Growth in Asian-African Conference Countries, 2000-2014," GATR Journals jber112, Global Academy of Training and Research (GATR) Enterprise.
- Ruslan Aliyev, 2012. "Monetary Policy in Resource-Rich Developing Economies," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp466, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
More about this item
KeywordsAzerbaijan; Economic growth; Government expenditures; Public investment; Oil revenues; expenditure; capital expenditure; fiscal policy; expenditure increases; expenditure cuts;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-06-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2008-06-21 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-ENE-2008-06-21 (Energy Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:08/115. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.