The Capital Markets of Emerging Europe; Institutions, Instruments and Investors
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Martin Cihak & Wim Fonteyne, 2009. "Five Years After; European Union Membership and Macro-Financial Stability in the New Member States," IMF Working Papers 09/68, International Monetary Fund.
- Elisabeth Beckmann & Mariya Hake & Jarmila Urvová, 2013. "Determinants of Households’ Savings in Central, Eastern and Southeastern Europe," Focus on European Economic Integration, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue 3, pages 8-29.
- Kamal A. El-Wassal, 2013. "The Development of Stock Markets: In Search of a Theory," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 3(3), pages 606-624.
- Gabrisch, Hubert & Orlowski, Lucjan T. & Pusch, Toralf, 2012.
"Sovereign default Risk in the Euro-Periphery and the Euro-Candidate Countries,"
41265, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gabrisch, Hurbert & Orlowski, Lucjan & Pusch, Toralf, 2012. "Sovereign Default Risk in the Euro-Periphery and the Euro-Candidate Countries," Working Papers 2012002, Sacred Heart University, John F. Welch College of Business.
- Christian Saborowski, 2011. "Can financial development cure the Dutch disease?," International Journal of Finance & Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(3), pages 218-236, July.
- Christian Saborowski, 2009. "Capital Inflows and the Real Exchange Rate; Can Financial Development Cure the Dutch Disease?," IMF Working Papers 09/20, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
KeywordsBonds; Capital markets; Corporate governance; Financial instruments; Emerging markets; Europe; Market infrastructure; Investment; Foreign exchange; Transparency; Benchmarks; corporate governance and transparency; derivatives; institutional investors; stock markets; bond; stock exchange; stock market; stock markets. exchange;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-06-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2008-06-21 (European Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2008-06-21 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:08/103. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.