Financial Market Implications of India’s Pension Reform
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Catriona Purfield & Hiroko Oura & Charles Kramer & Andreas Jobst, 2008.
"Asian equity markets: growth, opportunities, and challenges,"
Macroeconomics and Finance in Emerging Market Economies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(2), pages 227-248.
- Charles Frederick Kramer & Catriona Purfield & Hiroko Oura & Andreas Jobst, 2006. "Asian Equity Markets; Growth, Opportunities, and Challenges," IMF Working Papers 06/266, International Monetary Fund.
- Pipat Luengnaruemitchai & Li L Ong, 2005. "An Anatomy of Corporate Bond Markets; Growing Pains and Knowledge Gains," IMF Working Papers 05/152, International Monetary Fund.
- Impavido, Gregorio & Rocha, Roberto, 2006. "Competition and performance in the Hungarian second pillar," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3876, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- James Ang & Kunal Sen, 2011.
"Private saving in India and Malaysia compared: the roles of financial liberalization and expected pension benefits,"
Springer, vol. 41(2), pages 247-267, October.
- James Ang & Kunal Sen, 2008. "Private Saving In India And Malaysia Compared: The Role Of Financial Liberalization And Expected Pension Benefits," Monash Economics Working Papers 13/08, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Ang, James & Sen, Kumal, 2009. "Private Saving in India and Malaysia Compared: The Role of Financial Liberalization and Expected Pension Benefits," MPRA Paper 14413, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic reforms; Emerging markets; Asset prices; Capital markets; India; Investment policy; Pension regulations; Pension reforms; pension; bonds; pension funds; pension fund; pension reform; Financial Institutions and Services: Government Policy and Regulation;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2007-05-04 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2007-05-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2007-05-04 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-DEV-2007-05-04 (Development)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:07/85. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .