Interpreting EU Funds Data for Macroeconomic Analysis in the New Member States
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Leo Krippner & Leif Anders Thorsrud, 2009. "Forecasting New Zealand's economic growth using yield curve information," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series DP2009/18, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marcin, Piatkowski, 2009. "The Coming Golden Age of New Europe," MPRA Paper 19523, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- International Monetary Fund, 2007. "Vulnerabilities in Emerging Southeastern Europe—How Much Cause for Concern?," IMF Working Papers 07/236, International Monetary Fund.
- International Monetary Fund, 2008. "Macroeconomic Effects of EU Transfers in New Member States," IMF Working Papers 08/223, International Monetary Fund.
- Jaroslaw Pietras, 2009. "EU Funds Provided to the New Member States: Relevance for ODA and Achieving the Monterrey Consensus," ECE Discussion Papers Series 2009_1, UNECE.
More about this item
KeywordsEuropean Union; Demand; Economic assistance; Fiscal policy; Foreign aid; EU transfers; new member states; EU funds data; rural development; nuclear safety; nuclear plants; International Policy Coordination and Transmission;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-05-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2007-05-04 (European Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2007-05-04 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:07/77. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .