Introduction to Applied Stress Testing
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ivan Baboucek & Martin Jancar, 2005. "Effects of Macroeconomic Shocks to the Quality of the Aggregate Loan Portfolio," Working Papers 2005/01, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Andrew D. Crockett, 1997. "Why is financial stability a goal of public policy?," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Q IV, pages 5-22.
- Bank for International Settlements, 2005. "Stress testing at major financial institutions: survey results and practice," CGFS Papers, Bank for International Settlements, number 24.
- Andrew D. Crockett, 1997. "Why is financial stability a goal of public policy?," Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 7-36.
- Glenn Hoggarth & Andrew Logan & Lea Zicchino, 2005. "Macro stress tests of UK banks," BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Investigating the relationship between the financial and real economy, volume 22, pages 392-408 Bank for International Settlements.
- Snorre Evjen & Arild J Lund & Kjersti Haare Morka & Kjell B Nordal & Ingvild Svendsen, 2005. "Monetary and financial stability in Norway: what can we learn from macroeconomic stress tests?," BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Investigating the relationship between the financial and real economy, volume 22, pages 409-30 Bank for International Settlements.
- Helmut Elsinger & Alfred Lehar & Martin Summer, 2006. "Risk Assessment for Banking Systems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 52(9), pages 1301-1314, September.
- Kexue Liu & Jean Salvati & Renzo G Avesani & Alin T Mirestean, 2006. "Review and Implementation of Credit Risk Models of the Financial Sector Assessment Program (FSAP)," IMF Working Papers 06/134, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Covas, Francisco B. & Rump, Ben & Zakrajšek, Egon, 2014.
"Stress-testing US bank holding companies: A dynamic panel quantile regression approach,"
International Journal of Forecasting,
Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 691-713.
- Francisco Covas & Ben Rump & Egon Zakrajsek, 2013. "Stress-testing U.S. bank holding companies: a dynamic panel quantile regression approach," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2013-55, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- repec:kap:apfinm:v:24:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10690-017-9229-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Darne, O. & Levy-Rueff, O. & Pop, A., 2013. "Calibrating Initial Shocks in Bank Stress Test Scenarios: An Outlier Detection Based Approach," Working papers 426, Banque de France.
- repec:onb:oenbwp:y::i:150:b:1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rupert D Worrell, 2008. "Stressing to Breaking Point; Interpreting Stress Test Results," IMF Working Papers 08/148, International Monetary Fund.
- Mizuho Kida, 2008. "A macro stress testing model with feedback effects," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series DP2008/08, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- Nguenang, Christian & Kamgna, Sévérin yves & Tinang, Nzeusseu Jules, 2010.
"Une approche Macroprudentielle du risque systémique en zone CEMAC
[A Macro-prudential approach of systemic risk in CEMAC zone]," MPRA Paper 25632, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Natasa Erjavec & Boris Cota & Sasa Jaksic, 2012. "Sign restriction approach to macro stress-testing of the Croatian banking system," Financial Theory and Practice, Institute of Public Finance, vol. 36(4), pages 395-412.
- Borio, Claudio & Drehmann, Mathias & Tsatsaronis, Kostas, 2014.
"Stress-testing macro stress testing: Does it live up to expectations?,"
Journal of Financial Stability,
Elsevier, vol. 12(C), pages 3-15.
- Claudio Borio & Mathias Drehmann & Kostas Tsatsaronis, 2012. "Stress-testing macro stress testing: does it live up to expectations?," BIS Working Papers 369, Bank for International Settlements.
- repec:eee:jpolmo:v:40:y:2018:i:2:p:452-475 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rasmus Kattai, 2010. "Credit risk model for the Estonian banking sector," Bank of Estonia Working Papers wp2010-01, Bank of Estonia, revised 04 Feb 2010.
More about this item
KeywordsExchange risk; Financial systems; Financial soundness indicators; Financial risk; Early warning systems; Central banks; Credit risk; Interest rates; Liquidity; Fund; Stress testing; banking; foreign exchange; capital adequacy; financial stability; financial sector; General Financial Markets: General (includes Measurement and Data); Financial Institutions and Services: General;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-03-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2007-03-24 (Banking)
- NEP-BEC-2007-03-24 (Business Economics)
- NEP-FMK-2007-03-24 (Financial Markets)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:07/59. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.