Tax Reform and Debt Sustainability in Germany; An Assessment Using the Global Fiscal Model
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nicoletta Batini & Papa N'Diaye & Alessandro Rebucci, 2005.
"The domestic and global impact of Japan’s policies for growth,"
Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Nicoletta Batini & Alessandro Rebucci & Papa M N'Diaye, 2005. "The Domestic and Global Impact of Japan's Policies for Growth," IMF Working Papers 05/209, International Monetary Fund.
- Michiel Evers & Ruud de Mooij & Daniel van Vuuren, 2005.
"What explains the variation in estimates of labour supply elasticities?,"
CPB Discussion Paper
51, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Michiel Evers & Ruud A. de Mooij & Daniel J. van Vuuren, 2006. "What explains the Variation in Estimates of Labour Supply Elasticities?," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 06-017/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Michiel Evers & Ruud A. De Mooij & Daniel J. Van Vuuren, 2005. "What Explains the Variation in Estimates of Labour Supply Elasticities?," CESifo Working Paper Series 1633, CESifo Group Munich.
- Laxton, Douglas & Pesenti, Paolo, 2003.
"Monetary rules for small, open, emerging economies,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 50(5), pages 1109-1146, July.
- Douglas Laxton & Paolo Pesenti, 2003. "Monetary Rules for Small, Open, Emerging Economies," NBER Working Papers 9568, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Martin Werding & Anita Dehne, 2005. "Modellrechnungen zur langfristigen Tragfähigkeit der öffentlichen Finanzen," ifo Beiträge zur Wirtschaftsforschung, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, number 17, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Manmohan S. Kumar & Dennis P Botman, 2007. "Global Aging Pressures; Impact of Fiscal Adjustment, Policy Cooperation, and Structural Reforms," IMF Working Papers 07/196, International Monetary Fund.
- Murtaza H Syed & Michael Skaarup & Tarhan Feyzioglu, 2008. "Addressing Korea’s Long-Term Fiscal Challenges," IMF Working Papers 08/27, International Monetary Fund.
- European Commission, 2011. "Tax Reforms in EU Member States 2011: tax policy challenges for economic growth and fiscal sustainability," Taxation Papers 28, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission.
- B. Eugène & P. Bisciari & M. Nautet & P. Stinglhamber & L. Van Meensel, 2013. "Trends in tax systems in the EU," Economic Review, National Bank of Belgium, issue iii, pages 27-45, December.
More about this item
KeywordsAging; Debt sustainability; Economic models; Fiscal policy; Germany; Tax reforms; Value added tax; VAT; tax reform; spillover effects; global fiscal model; taxation; fiscal adjustment; tax base; Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance: Forecasting and Simulation; Subsidies; and Revenue: General; Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents: General;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2013-02-16 (Accounting & Auditing)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:07/46. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .