Colonial Origins, Institutions and Economic Performance in the Caribbean; Guyana and Barbados
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- International Monetary Fund, 2000. "Loan Review, Provisioning, and Macroeconomic Linkages," IMF Working Papers 00/195, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bollers, Elton & Pile, Dennis, 2015. "The Nexus between Remittances and Economic Growth: Empirical Evidence from Guyana," MPRA Paper 67756, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Springer, Basil, 2010. "Barbados: public-private sector partnership," Documentos de Proyectos 285, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic conditions; Caribbean; Guyana; Barbados; Institutions; Economic History; elections; labour; political parties; election; labor force;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-03-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2007-03-24 (Development)
- NEP-HIS-2007-03-24 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:07/43. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .