Inflation in Poland; How Much Can Globalization Explain?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kenneth S. Rogoff, 2003. "Globalization and global disinflation," Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 77-112.
- Assaf Razin, 2004. "Globalization and Disinflation: A Note," NBER Working Papers 10954, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Laurence Ball & N. Gregory Mankiw, 1995.
"Relative-Price Changes as Aggregate Supply Shocks,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, pages 161-193.
- Laurence Ball & N. Gregory Mankiw, 1992. "Relative-Price Changes as Aggregate Supply Shocks," NBER Working Papers 4168, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Laurence Ball & N. Gregory Mankiw, 1993. "Relative-price changes as aggregate supply shocks," Working Papers 93-13, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Ball, L. & Mankiw, G.H., 1992. "Relative-Price Change as Aggregate Supply Shocks," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1609, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- David Romer, 1993.
"Openness and Inflation: Theory and Evidence,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 108(4), pages 869-903.
- Chen, Natalie & Imbs, Jean & Scott, Andrew, 2004. "Competition, Globalization and the Decline of Inflation," CEPR Discussion Papers 4695, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Shang-Jin Wei & Irina Tytell, 2004. "Does Financial Globalization Induce Better Macroeconomic Policies?," IMF Working Papers 04/84, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Emna Trabelsi, 2016. "Transparency on inflation of OECD countries? An Application of LSDVC Estimator on a dynamic Panel Model," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 36(2), pages 1095-1126.
- Emna Trabelsi, 2016. "What effects exert Economic Globalization and Central Bank Transparency on inflation of OECD countries? An Application of LSDVC Estimator on a dynamic Panel Model," Working Papers hal-01157387, HAL.
- Aaron Mehrotra & Tomáš Slacík, 2009.
"Evaluating Inflation Determinants with a Money Supply Rule in Four Central and Eastern European EU Member States,"
Focus on European Economic Integration,
Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue 3, pages 6-21.
- Mehrotra, Aaron & Slacik, Tomás, 2009. "Evaluating inflation determinants with a money supply rule in four Central and Eastern European EU member states," BOFIT Discussion Papers 18/2009, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Mukherjee, Deepraj & Kemme, David, 2008. "Evaluating inflation forecast models for Poland: Openness matters, money does not (but its cost does)," MPRA Paper 14952, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Edda Zoli, 2009. "Commodity Price Volatility, Cyclical Fluctuations, and Convergence; What is Ahead for Inflation in Emerging Europe?," IMF Working Papers 09/41, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic integration; Monetary policy; Globalization; Inflation; Poland; Trade policy; transition; price inflation; price stability; national bank;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-03-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-INT-2007-03-24 (International Trade)
- NEP-MAC-2007-03-24 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2007-03-24 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2007-03-24 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:07/41. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .