Equity and Private Debt Markets in Central America, Panama, and the Dominican Republic
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Douglas W. Diamond, 1984. "Financial Intermediation and Delegated Monitoring," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 51(3), pages 393-414.
- Myers, Stewart C., 1984. "Capital structure puzzle," Working papers 1548-84., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Myers, Stewart C, 1984. " The Capital Structure Puzzle," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 39(3), pages 575-592, July.
- Stewart C. Myers, 1984. "Capital Structure Puzzle," NBER Working Papers 1393, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- International Monetary Fund, 2008. "Can Regional Cross-listings Accelerate Stock Market Development? Empirical Evidence from Sub-Saharan Africa," IMF Working Papers 08/281, International Monetary Fund.
- Olatundun Janet Adelegan, 2009. "The Impact of the Regional Cross-Listing of Stocks on Firm Value in Sub-Saharan Africa," IMF Working Papers 09/99, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
KeywordsEl Salvador; Financial integration; Capital market development; Capital markets; Costa Rica; Central America; Dominican Republic; Debt; Honduras; Guatemala; Nicaragua; Panama; equity; securitization; securities regulation; pension; pension funds; mutual funds; securities exchange;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-01-26 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:07/288. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .