Public Pension Reform; A Primer
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aaron George Grech, 2013.
"How best to measure pension adequacy,"
case172, Centre for Analysis of Social Exclusion, LSE.
- Grech, Aaron George, 2013. "How best to measure pension adequacy," MPRA Paper 46126, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Grech, Aaron George, 2013. "How best to measure pension adequacy," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 51270, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Aggarwal, Raj & Goodell, John W., 2013. "Political-economy of pension plans: Impact of institutions, gender, and culture," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 1860-1879.
- Ferro, Gustavo, 2008.
"Un impulso al mercado de rentas vitalicias en España
[Promoting the annuities market in Spain]," MPRA Paper 20211, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jul 2008.
- Ferro, Gustavo, 2008. "On annuities: an overview of the issues," MPRA Paper 20209, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Oct 2009.
- Aaron George, Grech, 2014. "Pension policy design: The core issues," MPRA Paper 53662, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:cep:sticas:/172 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sergio Clavijo, 2009. "Social Security Reforms in Colombia; Striking Demographic and Fiscal Balances," IMF Working Papers 09/58, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial safety nets; Aging; Pensions; Pension funds; Retirement; Public sector; Social security; household behavior; welfare programs; demographic trends; pension; social insurance; Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents: Household; National Government Expenditures and Welfare Programs; Social Security and Public Pensions;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2007-06-02 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2007-06-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-PBE-2007-06-02 (Public Economics)
- NEP-PUB-2007-06-02 (Public Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:07/28. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .