The Use of Encompassing Tests for Forecast Combinations
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Turgut Kışınbay, 2010. "The use of encompassing tests for forecast combinations," Journal of Forecasting, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 29(8), pages 715-727, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cang, Shuang & Yu, Hongnian, 2014. "A combination selection algorithm on forecasting," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 234(1), pages 127-139.
- Alessandro Girardi & Roberto Golinelli & Carmine Pappalardo, 2017.
"The role of indicator selection in nowcasting euro-area GDP in pseudo-real time,"
Springer, vol. 53(1), pages 79-99, August.
- A. Girardi & R. Golinelli & C. Pappalardo, 2014. "The Role of Indicator Selection in Nowcasting Euro Area GDP in Pseudo Real Time," Working Papers wp919, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Morales-Arias, Leonardo & Moura, Guilherme V., 2013.
"Adaptive forecasting of exchange rates with panel data,"
International Journal of Forecasting,
Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 493-509.
- Leonardo Morales-Arias & Alexander Dross, 2010. "Adaptive Forecasting of Exchange Rates with Panel Data," Research Paper Series 285, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Costantini, Mauro & Pappalardo, Carmine, 2010. "A hierarchical procedure for the combination of forecasts," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 725-743, October.
- Antonis Michis, 2012. "Monitoring Forecasting Combinations with Semiparametric Regression Models," Working Papers 2012-02, Central Bank of Cyprus.
- Morales-Arias, Leonardo & Dross, Alexander, 2010. "Adaptive forecasting of exchange rates with panel data," Kiel Working Papers 1656, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic forecasting; Forecasting models; forecast combination; forecast encompassing; thick-modeling; forecasting; significance level; time series; significance levels; econometrics;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-01-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-ECM-2008-01-05 (Econometrics)
- NEP-ETS-2008-01-05 (Econometric Time Series)
- NEP-FOR-2008-01-05 (Forecasting)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:07/264. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.