Effect of IMF Structural Adjustment Programs on Expectations; The Case of Transition Economies
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Garabed Minassian, 2008. "Is Bulgarian Economy Overheating?," Economic Thought journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 7, pages 21-46.
- Yeboah Asuamah Samuel & Kumi Ernest & Kwarteng Ernest, 2012. "Empirical Assessment of Expectations Associated with the Recent Discovery of Commercialisable Oil in Ghana," International Review of Management and Marketing, Econjournals, vol. 2(3), pages 177-191.
More about this item
KeywordsCapital flows; Structural adjustment; Transition economies; inflation; survey; surveys; probability; statistically significant effect;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-01-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2008-01-05 (Central Banking)
- NEP-TRA-2008-01-05 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:07/261. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .