Strengths and Weaknesses in Securities Market Regulation; A Global Analysis
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kamal A. El-Wassal, 2013. "The Development of Stock Markets: In Search of a Theory," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 3(3), pages 606-624.
- Martin Čihák & Alexander Tieman, 2011.
"Quality of Financial Sector Regulation and Supervision Around the World,"
Chapters,in: Handbook of Central Banking, Financial Regulation and Supervision, chapter 15
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Martin Cihak & Alexander F. Tieman, 2008. "Quality of Financial Sector Regulation and Supervision Around the World," IMF Working Papers 08/190, International Monetary Fund.
- Ana Carvajal & Jennifer A. Elliott, 2009. "The Challenge of Enforcement in Securities Markets; Mission Impossible?," IMF Working Papers 09/168, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
KeywordsSecurities regulations; Securities markets; securities markets regulation; regulation; standards; securities regulation; standards and codes; market intermediaries;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-01-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-FMK-2008-01-05 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-REG-2008-01-05 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:07/259. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .