Capital Account Convertibility and Risk Management in India
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Isabelle Huault & V. Perret & S. Charreire-Petit, 2007. "Management," Post-Print halshs-00337676, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Niyogi Sinha Roy, Tanima & Bhattacharya, Basabi, 2011. "Macroeconomic Stress Testing and the Resilience of the Indian Banking System: A Focus on Credit Risk," MPRA Paper 30263, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsCapital account convertibility; Capital account; Convertibility; Risk management; India; capital markets; government securities; financial institutions; liberalization;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-03-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2008-03-01 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-RMG-2008-03-01 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:07/251. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .