Policy Challenges of Population Aging in Ireland
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Manmohan S. Kumar & Dennis P Botman, 2007. "Global Aging Pressures; Impact of Fiscal Adjustment, Policy Cooperation, and Structural Reforms," IMF Working Papers 07/196, International Monetary Fund.
- Nicoletta Batini & Papa N'Diaye & Alessandro Rebucci, 2005.
"The domestic and global impact of Japan’s policies for growth,"
Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Nicoletta Batini & Alessandro Rebucci & Papa M N'Diaye, 2005. "The Domestic and Global Impact of Japan's Policies for Growth," IMF Working Papers 05/209, International Monetary Fund.
- Ford, Robert & Laxton, Douglas, 1999. "World Public Debt and Real Interest Rates," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 15(2), pages 77-94, Summer.
- Dirk V Muir & Douglas Laxton & Dennis P Botman & Andrei Romanov, 2006. "A New-Open-Economy Macro Model for Fiscal Policy Evaluation," IMF Working Papers 06/45, International Monetary Fund.
- Hans Fehr & Sabine Jokisch & Laurence J. Kotlikoff, 2004.
"The Role of Immigration in Dealing with the Developed World's Demographic Transition,"
FinanzArchiv: Public Finance Analysis,
Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 60(3), pages 296-296, September.
- Hans Fehr & Sabine Jokisch & Laurence Kotlikoff, 2004. "The Role of Immigration in Dealing with the Developed World's Demographic Transition," NBER Working Papers 10512, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:rus:hseeco:316801 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Justin Doran, 2012.
"An analysis of the interdependence of demographic factors, labour effort and economic growth in Ireland,"
International Journal of Social Economics,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 39(3), pages 221-237, February.
- Doran, Justin, 2012. "An analysis of the interdependence of demographic factors, labour effort and economic growth in Ireland," MPRA Paper 48266, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic models; Aging; Ireland; Government expenditures; Fiscal policy; Pension regulations; Public debt; Taxation; Tax bases; simulation; general equilibrium; pension; pension system; retirement; pensions;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2008-03-01 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2008-03-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2008-03-01 (Computational Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:07/247. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .