Financial Development in Emerging Europe; The Unfinished Agenda
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bittencourt, Manoel, 2011.
"Inflation and financial development: Evidence from Brazil,"
Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 91-99.
- Bittencourt, Manoel, 2011. "Inflation and financial development: Evidence from Brazil," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(1-2), pages 91-99, January.
- Bittencourt, Manoel, 2007. "Inflation and Financial Development: Evidence from Brazil," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Göttingen 2007 1, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Bittencourt, Manoel, 2008. "Inflation and Financial Development: Evidence from Brazil," WIDER Working Paper Series 014, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Manoel Bittencourt, 2007. "Inflation and Financial Development: Evidence from Brazil," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 165, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- Manoel Bittencourt, 2008. "Inflation and Financial Development: Evidence from Brazil," Working Papers 67, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Omri, Anis & Daly, Saida & Rault, Christophe & Chaibi, Anissa, 2015.
"Financial development, environmental quality, trade and economic growth: What causes what in MENA countries,"
Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 242-252.
- Anis Omri & Saida Daly & Anissa Chaibi & Christophe Rault, 2015. "Financial Development, Environmental Quality, Trade and Economic Growth : What Causes What in MENA Countries," Working Papers 2015-622, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Anis Omri & Saida Daly & Christophe Rault & Anissa Chaibi, 2015. "Financial Devlopment, Environmental Quality, Trade and Economic Growth: What Causes What in MENA Countries?," CESifo Working Paper Series 5204, CESifo Group Munich.
- Omri, Anis & Daly, Saida & Rault, Christophe & Chaibi, Anissa, 2015. "Financial Development, Environmental Quality, Trade and Economic Growth: What Causes What in MENA Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 8868, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- repec:kap:openec:v:28:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11079-016-9418-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hovhannes Toroyan & George C. Anayiotos, 2009. "Institutional Factors and Financial Sector Development; Evidence from Sub-Saharan Africa," IMF Working Papers 09/258, International Monetary Fund.
- Missaoui, Ibtissem & Ben Rejeb, Jaleleddine & Elkhaldi, Abderrazek, 2016.
"Les déterminants institutionnels et macroéconomiques du développement du marché boursier dans les pays de la région MENA
[Institutional and macroeconomic determinants of stock market development in," MPRA Paper 83619, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fink, Gerhard & Haiss, Peter & Vuksic, Goran, 2009. "Contribution of financial market segments at different stages of development: Transition, cohesion and mature economies compared," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 5(4), pages 431-455, December.
More about this item
KeywordsEmerging markets; Europe; Governance; Securities markets; Financial development; emerging economies; government securities; securities market; capital account liberalization; financial sector;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:07/245. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.