Implications of Oil Inflows for Savings and Reserve Management in the Cemac
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Uwe Böwer & André Geis & Adalbert Winkler, 2007. "Commodity price fluctuations and their impact on monetary and fiscal policies in Western and Central Africa," Occasional Paper Series 60, European Central Bank.
- Andrew Berg & Eduardo Borensztein & Catherine Pattillo, 2005.
"Assessing Early Warning Systems: How Have They Worked in Practice?,"
IMF Staff Papers,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 52(3), pages 1-5.
- Andrew Berg & Eduardo Borensztein & Catherine A Pattillo, 2004. "Assessing Early Warning Systems; How Have they Worked in Practice?," IMF Working Papers 04/52, International Monetary Fund.
- Stéphane Cossé & Johannes Mueller & Jean Le Dem & Jean A. P. Clément, 1996. "Aftermath of the CFA Franc Devaluation," IMF Occasional Papers 138, International Monetary Fund.
- Ales Bulir & Marianne Schulze-Gattas & Atish R. Ghosh & Alex Mourmouras & A. Javier Hamann & Timothy D. Lane, 2002. "IMF-Supported Programs in Capital Account Crises; Design and Experience," IMF Occasional Papers 210, International Monetary Fund.
- Michel Galy & Michael T. Hadjimichael, 1997. "The CFA Franc Zone and the EMU," IMF Working Papers 97/156, International Monetary Fund.
- David Hauner, 2006. "A Fiscal Price Tag for International Reserves," International Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(2), pages 169-195, August.
- Paolo Mauro & Torbjorn I. Becker & Jonathan David Ostry & Romain Ranciere & Olivier D Jeanne, 2007. "Country Insurance; The Role of Domestic Policies," IMF Occasional Papers 254, International Monetary Fund.
- Romain Ranciere & Olivier D Jeanne, 2006. "The Optimal Level of International Reserves for Emerging Market Countries; Formulas and Applications," IMF Working Papers 06/229, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- KAMGNA, Severin Yves & Ndambendia, Houdou, 2008.
"Excès de liquidité systémique et effectivité de la politique monétaire : cas des pays de la CEMAC
[Excess liquidity and monetary policy effectiveness: The case of CEMAC countries]," MPRA Paper 9599, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsCentral African Economic and Monetary Community; Central bank policy; Oil revenues; Savings; Reserves accumulation; Reserves adequacy; Fiscal policy; Oil Inflows; Foreign Reserves; Reserve Management; current account; balance of payments; short-term debt;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2008-03-01 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2008-03-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2008-03-01 (Central Banking)
- NEP-ENE-2008-03-01 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2008-03-01 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:07/243. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .