The Health Sector in the Slovak Republic; Efficiency and Reform
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- International Monetary Fund, 2008. "Republic of Croatia; Selected Issues," IMF Staff Country Reports 08/159, International Monetary Fund.
- World Bank, 2011. "Russian federation : Social Expenditure and Fiscal Federalism in Russia," World Bank Other Operational Studies 2735, The World Bank.
- Martin Kahanec & M. Guzi & M. Martišková & M. Paleník & F. Pertold & Z. Siebertová, 2012. "GINI Country Report: Growing Inequalities and their Impacts in the Czech Republic and Slovakia," GINI Country Reports czech_slovak, AIAS, Amsterdam Institute for Advanced Labour Studies.
- Michal Paleník, 2013. "GINI Country Report: The Czech Republic and Slovakia," Research Reports 7, Central European Labour Studies Institute (CELSI).
- Etibar Jafarov & Victoria Gunnarsson, 2008. "Efficiency of Government Social Spending in Croatia," Financial Theory and Practice, Institute of Public Finance, vol. 32(3), pages 289-320.
- Victoria Gunnarsson & Etibar Jafarov, 2008. "Government Spending on Health Care and Education in Croatia; Efficiency and Reform Options," IMF Working Papers 08/136, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
KeywordsExpenditure efficiency; Slovak Republic; Health care; health sector reform; hospital beds; health spending; health outcomes; health expenditures; Slovakia;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-01-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-HEA-2008-01-05 (Health Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2008-01-05 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:07/226. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .