The Shifting Structure of China’s Trade and Production
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cerra, Valerie & Saxena, Sweta Chaman, 2003. "How responsive is Chinese export supply to market signals?," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 350-370.
- Dani Rodrik, 2006.
"What's So Special about China's Exports?,"
China & World Economy,
Institute of World Economics and Politics, Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, vol. 14(5), pages 1-19.
- Rodrik, Dani, 2006. "What's So Special about China's Exports?," Working Paper Series rwp06-001, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Rodrik, Dani, 2006. "What's So Special About China's Exports?," CEPR Discussion Papers 5484, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dani Rodrik, 2006. "What's So Special about China's Exports?," NBER Working Papers 11947, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hiratsuka, Daisuke, 2005. "The "Catching up" Process of Manufacturing in East Asia," IDE Discussion Papers 22, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Peter K. Schott, 2004. "Across-Product Versus Within-Product Specialization in International Trade," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 119(2), pages 647-678.
- Françoise Lemoine & Deniz Ünal-Kesenci, 2002. "China in the International Segmentation of Production Processes," Working Papers 2002-02, CEPII research center.
- Coudert, Virginie & Couharde, Cecile, 2007. "Real equilibrium exchange rate in China is the renminbi undervalued?," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 568-594, August.
- Virginie Coudert & Cécile Couharde, 2005. "Real Equilibrium Exchange Rate in China," Working Papers 2005-01, CEPII research center.
- Peter K. Schott, 2008. "The relative sophistication of Chinese exports," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 23, pages 5-49, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mehrotra, Aaron & Nuutilainen, Riikka & Pääkkönen, Jenni, 2011. "Changing economic structures and impacts of shocks : evidence from a DSGE for China," BOFIT Discussion Papers 5/2011, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- John Knight & Wei Wang, 2011.
"China’s Macroeconomic Imbalances: Causes and Consequences,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(9), pages 1476-1506, September.
- Knight, John & Wang, Wei, 2011. "China's macroeconomic imbalances : causes and consequences," BOFIT Discussion Papers 15/2011, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Ibarra, Carlos A., 2011. "Import elasticities and the external constraint in Mexico," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 363-377, September.
- Françoise Nicolas, 2008. "The political economy of regional integration in East Asia," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 41(4), pages 345-367, December.
- repec:wsi:serxxx:v:55:y:2010:i:01:n:s0217590810003584 is not listed on IDEAS
- Peltonen, Tuomas & Pula, Gabor, 2009. "Has emerging Asia decoupled? An analysis of production and trade linkages using the Asian international input-output table," Working Paper Series 993, European Central Bank.
- AkIn, Cigdem & Kose, M. Ayhan, 2008.
"Changing nature of North-South linkages: Stylized facts and explanations,"
Journal of Asian Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 1-28, February.
- Cigdem Akin & Ayhan Kose, 2007. "Changing Nature of North-South Linkages; Stylized Facts and Explanations," IMF Working Papers 07/280, International Monetary Fund.
- Jianhong Zhang & Chaohong Zhou & Arjen van Witteloostuijn & Haico Ebbers, 2013. "What does the Chinese market need? An empirical study of the determinants of Chinese imports, 1996--2008," Asia Pacific Business Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(3), pages 402-420, July.
- Chen, Changsheng & Girardin, Eric & Mehrotra, Aaron, 2017.
"Global slack and open economy Phillips curves – A province-level view from China,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 74-87.
- Changsheng Chen & Eric Girardin & Aaron Mehrotra, 2017. "Global slack and open economy Phillips curves – A province-level view from China," Post-Print hal-01682768, HAL.
- Jianhong Zhang & Haico Ebbers & Arjen van Witteloostuijn, 2013. "Dynamics of the global competitiveness of Chinese industries," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(4), pages 492-511, December.
More about this item
KeywordsExports; Exchange rates; Exchange rate instability; China; Balance of trade; Production; Imports; Industrial structure; Value added; processing trade; exchange rate; domestic demand; domestic production; trade structure; trade flows;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-01-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-CNA-2008-01-05 (China)
- NEP-INT-2008-01-05 (International Trade)
- NEP-TRA-2008-01-05 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:07/214. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .