What Drives China’s Growing Role in Africa?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- World Economic Forum & World Bank & African Development Bank, 2007. "The Africa Competitiveness Report 2007," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6612, August.
- Andrea Goldstein & Nicolas Pinaud & Helmut Reisen, 2006. "The Rise of China and India: What's in it for Africa?," OECD Development Centre Policy Insights 19, OECD Publishing.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yin-Wong Cheung & Xingwang Qian, 2009. "The Empirics of China's Outward Direct Investment," CESifo Working Paper Series 2621, CESifo Group Munich.
- Nihal Bayraktar, 2017. "Impacts Of Africa'S Total And Commodity-Based Trade With China And Oecd Countries†," Eurasian Journal of Economics and Finance, Eurasian Publications, vol. 5(1), pages 95-113.
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:102:y:2018:i:c:p:243-261 is not listed on IDEAS
- Riccardo Fiorentini & Guido Montani, 2012. "The New Global Political Economy," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 14443.
- Andersen, Thomas Barnebeck & Barslund, Mikkel & Hansen, Casper Worm & Harr, Thomas & Jensen, Peter Sandholt, 2014.
"How much did China's WTO accession increase economic growth in resource-rich countries?,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 16-26.
- Barnebeck Andersen,Thomas & Barslund, Mikkel & Worm Hansen, Casper & Harr, Thomas & Sandholt Jensen, Peter, 2013. "How much did China’s WTO accession increase economic growth in resource-rich countries?," CEPS Papers 8471, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Andersen, Thomas Barnebeck & Barslund, Mikkel & Hansen, Casper Worm & Harr, Thomas & Jensen, Peter Sandholt, 2013. "How Much Did China's WTO Accession Increase Economic Growth in Resource-Rich Countries?," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics 15/2013, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Business and Economics.
- repec:eee:chieco:v:48:y:2018:i:c:p:258-268 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ratha, Dilip & Mohapatra, Sanket & Plaza, Sonia, 2008. "Beyond aid : new sources and innovative mechanisms for financing development in Sub-Saharan Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4609, The World Bank.
- Suhas Ketkar & Dilip Ratha, 2009. "Innovative Financing for Development," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6549, August.
- Mary-Françoise Renard, 2011. "Working Paper 126 - China’s Trade and FDI in Africa," Working Paper Series 297, African Development Bank.
- Jean-Raphaël Chaponnière & Emmanuel Comole & Pierre Jacquet, 2009. "Les pays émergents et l’aide au développement," Revue d'Économie Financière, Programme National Persée, vol. 95(2), pages 173-188.
More about this item
KeywordsCapital flows; Aid; Africa; Development assistance; China; Trade; loans; debt; debt relief; terms of trade; interest;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2007-10-13 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2007-10-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-CNA-2007-10-13 (China)
- NEP-DEV-2007-10-13 (Development)
- NEP-INT-2007-10-13 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:07/211. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .