Financial Deepening in Sub-Saharan Africa; Empirical Evidence on the Role of Creditor Rights Protection and Information Sharing
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Buigut, Steven & Valev, Neven T., 2009. "Benefits from Mutual Restraint in a Multilateral Monetary Union," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 585-594, March.
- Ahmed, Abdullahi D., 2013. "Effects of financial liberalization on financial market development and economic performance of the SSA region: An empirical assessment," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 261-273.
- Effiong, Ekpeno, 2015. "Financial Development, Institutions and Economic Growth: Evidence from Sub-Saharan Africa," MPRA Paper 66085, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Raju Jan Singh & Yifei Huang, 2015.
"Financial Deepening, Property Rights, and Poverty: Evidence from Sub-Saharan Africa,"
Journal of Banking and Financial Economics,
University of Warsaw, Faculty of Management, vol. 1(3), pages 130-151, May.
- Yifei Huang & Raju J Singh, 2011. "Financial Deepening, Property Rights and Poverty; Evidence From Sub-Saharan Africa," IMF Working Papers 11/196, International Monetary Fund.
- Lee, Chien-Chiang & Hsieh, Meng-Fen & Yang, Shih-Jui, 2016. "The effects of foreign ownership on competition in the banking industry: The key role of financial reforms," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 37, pages 27-46.
- Abdullahi D. Ahmed, 2010. "Financial liberalization, financial development and growth linkages in Sub-Saharan African countries: An empirical investigation," Studies in Economics and Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 27(4), pages 314-339, October.
- Semedo, Gervasio & Gauthier, Laurent & Bensafta, Kamel Malik, 2012. "Pôles de convergence, gains dynamiques de l’intégration économique et monétaire en Afrique de l’Ouest : une approche en termes de clusters," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 88(1), pages 37-85, mars.
- Hovhannes Toroyan & George C. Anayiotos, 2009. "Institutional Factors and Financial Sector Development; Evidence from Sub-Saharan Africa," IMF Working Papers 09/258, International Monetary Fund.
- Irving, Jacqueline & Manroth, Astrid, 2009. "Local sources of financing for infrastructure in Africa : a cross-country analysis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4878, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial systems; Credit policy; Capital markets; Sub-Saharan Africa; Financial deepening; creditor rights; information sharing; financial liberalization; financial sector; financial markets; financial intermediation; Creditors Rights;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:07/203. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .