The Use of Mortgage Covered Bonds
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bank for International Settlements, 2006. "Housing finance in the global financial market," CGFS Papers, Bank for International Settlements, number 26.
- Renzo G Avesani, 2005. "FIRST; A Market-Based Approach to Evaluate Financial System Risk and Stability," IMF Working Papers 05/232, International Monetary Fund.
- Renzo G Avesani & Jing Li & Antonio Garcia Pascual, 2006. "A New Risk Indicator and Stress Testing Tool; A Multifactor Nth-to-Default CDS Basket," IMF Working Papers 06/105, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Larsson, Carl F., 2013. "What did Frederick the great know about financial engineering? A survey of recent covered bond market developments and research," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 22-39.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic indicators; Financial institutions; Credit; Germany; Spain; Mortgage covered bonds; asset swap spreads; market based indicators; mortgage; bonds; bond; mortgages; mortgage loans; General Financial Markets: General (includes Measurement and Data);
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-06-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2007-06-02 (European Economics)
- NEP-FMK-2007-06-02 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-RMG-2007-06-02 (Risk Management)
- NEP-URE-2007-06-02 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:07/20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .