Economic Growth in Croatia; Potential and Constraints
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Matthieu Bussière & Jarko Fidrmuc & Bernd Schnatz, 2005.
"Trade Integration of Central and Eastern European Countries: Lessons from a Gravity Model,"
105, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Schnatz, Bernd & Bussière, Matthieu & Fidrmuc, Jarko, 2005. "Trade integration of Central and Eastern European countries: lessons from a gravity model," Working Paper Series 545, European Central Bank.
- Fischer, Stanley, 1993. "The role of macroeconomic factors in growth," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 485-512, December.
- Klinger, Bailey & Lederman, Daniel, 2006. "Diversification, innovation, and imitation inside the Global Technological Frontier," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3872, The World Bank.
- Levine, Ross & Renelt, David, 1992.
"A Sensitivity Analysis of Cross-Country Growth Regressions,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 82(4), pages 942-963, September.
- Levine, Ross & Renelt, David, 1991. "A sensitivity analysis of cross-country growth regressions," Policy Research Working Paper Series 609, The World Bank.
- Elina Ribakova & Balázs Horváth & Dimitri G Demekas & Yi Wu, 2005. "Foreign Direct Investment in Southeastern Europe; How (and How Much) Can Policies Help?," IMF Working Papers 05/110, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ines Kersan-Skabic & Lela Tijanic, 2014. "The Influence of Foreign Direct Investments on Regional Development in Croatia," Croatian Economic Survey, The Institute of Economics, Zagreb, vol. 16(2), pages 59-90, December.
- Vamvakidis, Athanasios, 2009. "Is there a "reform fatigue" in the euro area?," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 767-777, July.
- Maru?a Pescu (Beca) & Camelia ?tefan (Baraba?), 2016. "The Effects of Gaps and Disparities on Economic Growth. A Study of 10 Former Socialist Countries from the CEE, Members of the EU," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 18(43), pages 592-592, August.
- Konstantins Benkovskis & Ludmila Fadejeva & Julia Wörz, 2013.
"How Important Is Total Factor Productivity for Growth in Central, Eastern and Southeastern European Countries?,"
Focus on European Economic Integration,
Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue 1, pages 8-27.
- Konstantins Benkovskis & Ludmila Fadejeva & Robert Stehrer & Julia Woerz, 2012. "How Important is Total Factor Productivity for Growth in Central, Eastern and Southeastern European Countries?," Working Papers 2012/05, Latvijas Banka.
More about this item
KeywordsCroatia; Economic growth; Foreign direct investment; Privatization; economic reform; potential growth; real gdp; employment; gdp growth; gdp per capita;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-09-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-MAC-2007-09-16 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-TRA-2007-09-16 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:07/198. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .