Bank Efficiency and Market Structure; What Determines Banking Spreads in Armenia?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Soedarmono, Wahyoe & Tarazi, Amine, 2013.
"Bank opacity, intermediation cost and globalization: Evidence from a sample of publicly traded banks in Asia,"
Journal of Asian Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 91-100.
- Wahyoe Soedarmono & Amine Tarazi, 2013. "Bank opacity, intermediation cost and globalization: Evidence from a sample of publicly traded banks in Asia," Post-Print hal-01098719, HAL.
- Wahyoe Soedarmono & Amine Tarazi, 2013. "Bank opacity, intermediation cost and globalization: Evidence from a sample of publicly-traded banks in Asia," Post-Print hal-00915735, HAL.
- Wahyoe Soedarmono & Amine Tarazi, 2013. "Bank Opacity, Intermediation Cost and Globalization: Evidence from a Sample of Publicly Traded Banks in Asia," Working Papers hal-00916564, HAL.
- Fungáčová, Zuzana & Poghosyan, Tigran, 2011.
"Determinants of bank interest margins in Russia: Does bank ownership matter?,"
Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 481-495.
- Fungáčová, Zuzana & Poghosyan, Tigran, 2009. "Determinants of bank interest margins in Russia : Does bank ownership matter?," BOFIT Discussion Papers 22/2009, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Khurshid Djalilov & Jens Hölscher, 2016. "Comparative Analyses Of The Banking Environment In Transition Countries," Economic Annals, Faculty of Economics, University of Belgrade, vol. 61(208), pages 7-26, January -.
- Poghosyan, Tigran, 2010. "Re-examining the impact of foreign bank participation on interest margins in emerging markets," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 390-403, December.
- King Banaian, 2009. "Macroeconomic Impact of the Financial Crisis on Armenia," Working Papers 2009-1, Saint Cloud State University, Department of Economics, revised 14 Aug 2009.
- Brown, Martin & Maurer, Maria Rueda & Pak, Tamara & Tynaev, Nurlanbek, 2009. "The impact of banking sector reform in a transition economy: Evidence from Kyrgyzstan," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(9), pages 1677-1687, September.
- Chuling Chen, 2009. "Bank Efficiency in Sub-Saharan African Middle Income Countries," IMF Working Papers 09/14, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
KeywordsArmenia; Banking systems; Interest rates; Banking system; interest rate spreads; banking; foreign bank; foreign banks; bank size;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-06-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2007-06-23 (Banking)
- NEP-COM-2007-06-23 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-EFF-2007-06-23 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-TRA-2007-06-23 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:07/134. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .