Budget Rigidity and Expenditure Efficiency in Slovenia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hodrick, Robert J & Prescott, Edward C, 1997.
"Postwar U.S. Business Cycles: An Empirical Investigation,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 29(1), pages 1-16, February.
- Robert J. Hodrick & Edward Prescott, 1981. "Post-War U.S. Business Cycles: An Empirical Investigation," Discussion Papers 451, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Simar, Leopold & Wilson, Paul W., 2007. "Estimation and inference in two-stage, semi-parametric models of production processes," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 136(1), pages 31-64, January.
- Antonio Afonso & Ludger Schuknecht & Vito Tanzi, 2010.
"Public sector efficiency: evidence for new EU member states and emerging markets,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(17), pages 2147-2164.
- Schuknecht, Ludger & Tanzi, Vito & Afonso, António, 2006. "Public sector efficiency: evidence for new EU member states and emerging markets," Working Paper Series 581, European Central Bank.
- António Afonso & Ludger Schuknecht & Vito Tanzi, 2006. "Public Sector Efficiency: Evidence for New EU Member States and Emerging Markets," Working Papers Department of Economics 2006/01, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- António Afonso & Miguel St. Aubyn, 2004. "Non-parametric Approaches to Education and Health Expenditure Efficiency in OECD Countries," Working Papers Department of Economics 2004/01, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tatjana Slavova, 2008. "A rank order and efficiency evaluation of the EU regions in a social framework," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 35(4), pages 339-367, September.
- Misch, Florian & Gemmell, Norman & Kneller, Richard, 2014. "Complementarity in Models of Public Finance and Endogenous Growth," Working Paper Series 3136, Victoria University of Wellington, Chair in Public Finance.
- Vratislav Izák, 2011. "The Welfare State and Economic Growth," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2011(4), pages 291-308.
- Etibar Jafarov & Victoria Gunnarsson, 2008. "Efficiency of Government Social Spending in Croatia," Financial Theory and Practice, Institute of Public Finance, vol. 32(3), pages 289-320.
- Victoria Gunnarsson & Etibar Jafarov, 2008. "Government Spending on Health Care and Education in Croatia; Efficiency and Reform Options," IMF Working Papers 08/136, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
KeywordsBudgetary policy; Public investment; Slovenia; Government expenditures; Public expenditure efficiency; flexibility of spending; expenditure; public spending; health spending; health care; expenditures;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-06-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2007-06-23 (European Economics)
- NEP-LAB-2007-06-23 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2007-06-23 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-TRA-2007-06-23 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:07/131. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .