Financial Sector Reforms and Prospects for Financial Integration in Maghreb Countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gene M. Grossman (ed.), 1996. "Economic Growth," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, volume 0, number 553.
- Levine, Ross, 2005. "Finance and Growth: Theory and Evidence," Handbook of Economic Growth,in: Philippe Aghion & Steven Durlauf (ed.), Handbook of Economic Growth, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 12, pages 865-934 Elsevier.
- International Monetary Fund, 2006. "Tunisia; Financial System Stability Assessment Update," IMF Staff Country Reports 06/448, International Monetary Fund.
- Mohsin S. Khan & Abdelhak S Senhadji, 2000. "Financial Development and Economic Growth; An Overview," IMF Working Papers 00/209, International Monetary Fund.
- Raghuram G. Rajan, 1998.
"The past and future of commercial banking viewed through an incomplete contract lens,"
Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, issue Aug, pages 524-550.
- Rajan, Raghuram G, 1998. "The Past and Future of Commercial Banking Viewed through an Incomplete Contract Lens," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 30(3), pages 524-550, August.
- Raghuram G. Rajan, "undated". "The Past and Future of Commercial Banking Viewed Through an Incomplete Contract Lens," CRSP working papers 464, Center for Research in Security Prices, Graduate School of Business, University of Chicago.
- Raghuram G. Rajan, "undated". "The Past and Future of Commercial Banking Viewed through an Incomplete Contract Lens," CRSP working papers 337, Center for Research in Security Prices, Graduate School of Business, University of Chicago.
- World Bank & International Monetory Fund, 2001. "Developing Government Bond Markets : A Handbook," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 13865, November.
- Zsófia Árvai, 2005. "Capital Account Liberalization, Capital Flow Patterns, and Policy Responses in the EU's New Member States," IMF Working Papers 05/213, International Monetary Fund.
- Michael Sturm & Nikolaus Siegfried, 2005. "Regional monetary integration in the member states of the Gulf Cooperation Council," Occasional Paper Series 31, European Central Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Belhadj, Aam & Eggoh, Jude, 2010.
"Co-movements Of Business Cycles In The Maghreb: Does Trade Matter?,"
35778, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aram BELHADJ & Comlanvi Jude EGGOH, 2011. "Co-movements of business cycles in the Maghreb: Does trade matter?," LEO Working Papers / DR LEO 318, Orleans Economics Laboratory / Laboratoire d'Economie d'Orleans (LEO), University of Orleans.
- Aram Belhadj & Jude Eggoh, 2011. "Co-Movements of Business Cycles in the Maghreb: Does Trade Matter?," Working Papers halshs-00830053, HAL.
- International Monetary Fund, 2008. "Can Regional Cross-listings Accelerate Stock Market Development? Empirical Evidence from Sub-Saharan Africa," IMF Working Papers 08/281, International Monetary Fund.
- Tatom, John, 2007. "Is Tax Policy Retarding Growth in Morocco?," MPRA Paper 6011, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Soumia Zenasni, 2015. "Recent Trends in Regional Financial Integration and Trade Liberalization in Maghreb Countries: A Multivariate Threshold Autoregressive Analysis," FIW Working Paper series 145, FIW.
- Soumia Zenasni & Abderrezak Benhabib, 2013. "Capital Account Liberalization and Economic Growth in Developing Economies: An Empirical Investigation," Global Financial Markets Working Paper Series 40-2012, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Samargandi, Nahla & Kutan, Ali M., 2016. "Private credit spillovers and economic growth: Evidence from BRICS countries," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 56-84.
- World Bank, 2008. "Middle East and North Africa Economic Developments and Prospects, 2008 : Regional Integration for Global Competitiveness," World Bank Other Operational Studies 12949, The World Bank.
- Ayadi, Rym & Arbak, Emrah & De Groen, Willem Pieter, 2013. "Convergence and Integration of Banking Sector Regulations in the Euro-Mediterranean area," CEPS Papers 7853, Centre for European Policy Studies.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial integration; Financial sector reform; Financial systems; Economic reforms; Globalization; Maghreb Countries; banking; financial sector; foreign exchange; financial markets; financial system;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2007-06-23 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2007-06-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2007-06-23 (Development)
- NEP-FDG-2007-06-23 (Financial Development & Growth)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:07/125. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.