Pension Reform in China; The Need for a New Approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Chen, Vivian Y., 2004. "A Macro Analysis of China Pension Pooling System: Incentive Issues and Financial Problem," Discussion Paper 195, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Jonathan Gruber & David Wise, 2005. "Social Security Programs and Retirement around the World: Fiscal Implications, Introduction and Summary," NBER Working Papers 11290, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kai Guo & Papa M N'Diaye, 2010. "Determinants of China’s Private Consumption; An International Perspective," IMF Working Papers 10/93, International Monetary Fund.
- Serhan Cevik & Carolina Correa-Caro, 2015. "Growing (Un)equal; Fiscal Policy and Income Inequality in China and BRIC+," IMF Working Papers 15/68, International Monetary Fund.
- Chamon, Marcos & Liu, Kai & Prasad, Eswar, 2013.
"Income uncertainty and household savings in China,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 164-177.
- Chamon, Marcos & Liu, Kai & Prasad, Eswar, 2010. "Income Uncertainty and Household Savings in China," IZA Discussion Papers 5331, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kai Liu & Marcos Chamon & Eswar S Prasad, 2010. "Income Uncertainty and Household Savings in China," IMF Working Papers 10/289, International Monetary Fund.
- Marcos Chamon & Kai Liu & Eswar S. Prasad, 2010. "Income Uncertainty and Household Savings in China," NBER Working Papers 16565, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Coeurdacier, Nicolas & Guibaud, Stéphane & Jin, Keyu, 2014. "Fertility policies and social security reforms in China," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 66107, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Ramon Moreno & Marjorie Santos, 2008. "Pension systems in EMEs: implications for capital flows and financial markets," BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Financial globalisation and emerging market capital flows, volume 44, pages 45-69 Bank for International Settlements.
More about this item
KeywordsPension funds; Public pensions; China; pension; pension system; retirement; benefits; individual accounts;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2007-06-23 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2007-06-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-CNA-2007-06-23 (China)
- NEP-DEV-2007-06-23 (Development)
- NEP-SEA-2007-06-23 (South East Asia)
- NEP-TRA-2007-06-23 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:07/109. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .