Pension Reform in China; The Need for a New Approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Chen, Vivian Y., 2004. "A Macro Analysis of China Pension Pooling System: Incentive Issues and Financial Problem," Discussion Paper 195, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Jonathan Gruber & David Wise, 2005. "Social Security Programs and Retirement around the World: Fiscal Implications, Introduction and Summary," NBER Working Papers 11290, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kai Guo & Papa M N'Diaye, 2010. "Determinants of China’s Private Consumption; An International Perspective," IMF Working Papers 10/93, International Monetary Fund.
- Serhan Cevik & Carolina Correa-Caro, 2015. "Growing (Un)equal; Fiscal Policy and Income Inequality in China and BRIC+," IMF Working Papers 15/68, International Monetary Fund.
- Chamon, Marcos & Liu, Kai & Prasad, Eswar, 2013.
"Income uncertainty and household savings in China,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 164-177.
- Chamon, Marcos & Liu, Kai & Prasad, Eswar, 2010. "Income Uncertainty and Household Savings in China," IZA Discussion Papers 5331, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Kai Liu & Marcos d Chamon & Eswar S Prasad, 2010. "Income Uncertainty and Household Savings in China," IMF Working Papers 10/289, International Monetary Fund.
- Marcos Chamon & Kai Liu & Eswar S. Prasad, 2010. "Income Uncertainty and Household Savings in China," NBER Working Papers 16565, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Coeurdacier, Nicolas & Guibaud, Stéphane & Jin, Keyu, 2014. "Fertility policies and social security reforms in China," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 66107, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Iris Claus & Les Oxley & Yong Cai & Yuan Cheng, 2014. "Pension Reform In China: Challenges And Opportunities," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(4), pages 636-651, September.
- Ramon Moreno & Marjorie Santos, 2008. "Pension systems in EMEs: implications for capital flows and financial markets," BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Financial globalisation and emerging market capital flows, volume 44, pages 45-69 Bank for International Settlements.
More about this item
KeywordsPension funds; Public pensions; China; pension; pension system; retirement; benefits; individual accounts;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2007-06-23 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-CNA-2007-06-23 (China)
- NEP-DEV-2007-06-23 (Development)
- NEP-SEA-2007-06-23 (South East Asia)
- NEP-TRA-2007-06-23 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:07/109. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Hassan Zaidi to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .