Pension Reform and Macroeconomic Stability in Latin America
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Indermit S. Gill & Truman G. Packard & Juan Yermo, 2005. "Keeping the Promise of Social Security in Latin America," IDB Publications (Books), Inter-American Development Bank, number 59998, February.
- repec:idb:idbbks:346 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:idb:brikps:59998 is not listed on IDEAS
- Eduardo Walker & Fernando Lefort, 2002.
"Pension Reform And Capital Markets: Are There Any (Hard) Links?,"
Escuela de Administracion. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 5(2), pages 77-149.
- Walker, Eduardo & Lefort, Fernando, 2002. "Pension reform and capital markets : are there any (hard) links?," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 24082, The World Bank.
- David Backus & Patrick Kehoe & Finn E. Kydland, 1992. "Web interface for "Dynamics of the Trade Balance and the Terms of Trade: The J-Curve?"," QM&RBC Codes 5a, Quantitative Macroeconomics & Real Business Cycles.
- N. A. Barr, 2002. "The Pension Puzzle; Prerequisites and Policy Choices in Pension Design," IMF Economic Issues 29, International Monetary Fund.
- repec:idb:idbbks:314 is not listed on IDEAS
- Srinivas, P.S. & Whitehouse, Edward & Yermo, Juan, 2000. "Regulating private pension funds'structure, performance, and investments : cross-country evidence," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 23302, The World Bank.
- Srinivas, P.S. & Whitehouse, Edward & Yermo, Juan, 2000. "Regulating private pension funds’ structure, performance and investments: cross-country evidence," MPRA Paper 14753, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hernando Vargas H. & Rocío Betancourt, 2006. "Pension Fund Managers Behavior In The Foreign Exchange Market," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 003317, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Hernando Vargas & Rocío Betnacourt, 2006. "Pension Fund Managers Behavior In The Foreign Exchange Market," Borradores de Economia 391, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Schmidt-Hebbel, K., 1995. "Columbia's Pension Reform. Fiscal and Macroeconomic Effects," World Bank - Discussion Papers 314, World Bank.
- Indermit S. Gill & Truman Packard & Juan Yermo, 2005. "Keeping the Promise of Social Security in Latin America," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7391.
- Salvador Valdés & Peter Diamond, "undated". "Social Security Reforms in Chile," Documentos de Trabajo 161, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Pietro Masci & Carolin A. Crabbe & Guillermo Larraín Ríos & Agustín Vidal-Aragón de Olives & The Principal Financial Group & Alberto Arenas de Mesa & Kenroy Dowers & Lawrence H. Thompson & Rafael Rofm, 2005. "A Quarter Century of Pension Reform in Latin America and the Caribbean: Lessons Learned and Next Steps," IDB Publications (Books), Inter-American Development Bank, number 41658 edited by Carolin A. Crabbe, February.
- Walker, Eduardo*Lefort, Fernando, 2002. "Pension reform and capital markets : are there any (hard) links?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 24082, The World Bank.
- repec:idb:brikps:41658 is not listed on IDEAS
- Catalan, Mario & Impavido, Gregorio & Musalem, Alberto R., 2000. "Contractual savings or stock market development - Which leads?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2421, The World Bank.
- Holzmann, Robert, 1998. "Financing the transition to multipillar," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 20052, The World Bank.
- Roberto Blanco & Víctor García-Vaquero, 2006. "The financial system," Other publications,in: The analysis of the Spanish Economy, chapter 19, pages 517-545 Banco de España;Other publications Homepage.
- Marianne Baxter & Robert G. King, 2001. "The Role of International Investment in a Privatized Social Security System," NBER Chapters,in: Risk Aspects of Investment-Based Social Security Reform, pages 371-438 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tao Sun & L. Effie Psalida, 2009. "Spillovers to Emerging Equity Markets; An Econometric Assessment," IMF Working Papers 09/111, International Monetary Fund.
- Kristian Niemietz, 2009. "The Nationalisation Of Retirement Savings Accounts In Argentina," Economic Affairs, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(1), pages 49-53, March.
- Dayoub, Mariam & Lasagabaster, Esperanza, 2008. "General trends in competition policy and investment regulation in mandatory defined contribution markets in Latin America," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4720, The World Bank.
- Ramon Moreno & Marjorie Santos, 2008. "Pension systems in EMEs: implications for capital flows and financial markets," BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Financial globalisation and emerging market capital flows, volume 44, pages 45-69 Bank for International Settlements.
More about this item
KeywordsDebt management; Economic stabilization; Latin America; Pension funds; Securities markets; pension; bonds; pension reform; pension fund;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-05-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAM-2007-05-26 (Central & South America)
- NEP-MAC-2007-05-26 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-PBE-2007-05-26 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:07/108. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.