Options for Fiscal Consolidation in the United Kingdom
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Laxton, Douglas & Pesenti, Paolo, 2003.
"Monetary rules for small, open, emerging economies,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 50(5), pages 1109-1146, July.
- Douglas Laxton & Paolo Pesenti, 2003. "Monetary Rules for Small, Open, Emerging Economies," NBER Working Papers 9568, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dirk V Muir & Douglas Laxton & Dennis P Botman & Andrei Romanov, 2006. "A New-Open-Economy Macro Model for Fiscal Policy Evaluation," IMF Working Papers 06/45, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Murtaza H Syed & Michael Skaarup & Tarhan Feyzioglu, 2008. "Addressing Korea’s Long-Term Fiscal Challenges," IMF Working Papers 08/27, International Monetary Fund.
- Dennis Botman & Philippe Karam & Douglas Laxton, 2008.
"Les modèles DSGE au FMI : applications et développements récents,"
Economie & Prévision,
La Documentation Française, vol. 0(2), pages 175-198.
- Douglas Laxton & Philippe Karam & Dennis Botman, 2008. "Les modèles DSGE au FMI : applications et développements récents," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 183(2), pages 175-198.
- repec:vrs:tejoae:v:13:y:2016:i:2:p:21-29:n:4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Botman, Dennis & Edison, Hali & N'Diaye, Papa, 2009. "Strategies for fiscal consolidation in Japan," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 151-160, March.
More about this item
KeywordsFiscal consolidation; Public debt; Savings promotion; Fiscal policy; Fiscal reforms; Government debt; Government expenditures; Tax reforms; United Kingdom; Tax increases; finite lives; distortionary taxes; income taxes; tax reform; fiscal adjustment; corporate income taxes; Open Economy Macroeconomics; International Policy Coordination and Transmission; Taxation; Subsidies; and Revenue: General; Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents: General;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-12-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2006-12-09 (European Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2006-12-09 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-PBE-2006-12-09 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:06/89. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .