Shocking Aspects of Canadian Labor Markets
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Decressin, Jorg & Fatas, Antonio, 1995. "Regional labor market dynamics in Europe," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 39(9), pages 1627-1655, December.
- Olivier Jean Blanchard & Lawrence F. Katz, 1992. "Regional Evolutions," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 23(1), pages 1-76.
- Gersbach, Hans, 2003.
"Structural Reforms and the Macroeconomy: The Role of General Equilibrium Effects,"
IZA Discussion Papers
833, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gersbach, Hans, 2003. "Structural Reforms and the Macroeconomy: The Role of General Equilibrium Effects," CEPR Discussion Papers 4043, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- International Monetary Fund, 2005. "Canada; Staff Report for the 2005 Article IV Consultation," IMF Staff Country Reports 05/118, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alfonso Arpaia & Aron Kiss & Balazs Palvolgyi & Alessandro Turrini, 2016.
"Labour mobility and labour market adjustment in the EU,"
IZA Journal of Migration and Development,
Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 5(1), pages 1-21, December.
- Alfonso Arpaia & Aron Kiss & Balazs Palvolgyi & Alessandro Turrini, 2014. "Labour mobility and labour market adjustment in the EU," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 539, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Arpaia, Alfonso & Kiss, Aron & Palvolgyi, Balazs & Turrini, Alessandro, 2015. "Labour Mobility and Labour Market Adjustment in the EU," IZA Policy Papers 106, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alfonso Arpaia & Aron Kiss & Balazs Palvolgyi & Alessandro Turrini, 2016. "Labour Mobility and Labour Market Adjustment in the EU," Development Working Papers 396, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano, revised 10 Jun 2016.
- Grady, Patrick & Macmillan, Kathleen, 2007. "Interprovincial Barriers to Labour Mobility in Canada:Policy, Knowledge Gaps and Research Issues," MPRA Paper 2988, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsCanada; Migration; Labor mobility; Labor markets; Wages; Labor market; economic flexibility; employment; labor market adjustment; unemployment; labor demand; Labor Force and Employment; Size; and Structure;
- E24 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Intergenerational Income Distribution; Aggregate Human Capital; Aggregate Labor Productivity
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
- J61 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Geographic Labor Mobility; Immigrant Workers
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-08-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2006-08-05 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-LAB-2006-08-05 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:06/83. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .