Determinants of Venezuela’s Equilibrium Real Exchange Rate
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Paruolo, Paolo, 2002.
"Asymptotic Inference On The Moving Average Impact Matrix In Cointegrated I (2) Var Systems,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 18(03), pages 673-690, June.
- Paruolo, Paolo, 1997. "Asymptotic Inference on the Moving Average Impact Matrix in Cointegrated 1(1) VAR Systems," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 13(01), pages 79-118, February.
- Ronald Macdonald & Luca Antonio Ricci, 2004.
"Estimation Of The Equilibrium Real Exchange Rate For South Africa,"
South African Journal of Economics,
Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 72(2), pages 282-304, June.
- Ronald MacDonald & Luca A Ricci, 2003. "Estimation of the Equilibrium Real Exchange Rate for South Africa," IMF Working Papers 03/44, International Monetary Fund.
- Ratna Sahay & Luis Felipe Céspedes & Paul Cashin, 2002. "Keynes, Cocoa, and Copper; In Search of Commodity Currencies," IMF Working Papers 02/223, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hayat, Aziz & Ganiev, Bahodir & Tang, Xueli, 2013.
"Expectations of future income and real exchange rate movements,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 1274-1285.
- Hayat, Aziz & Ganiev, Bahodir & Tang, Xueli, 2012. "Expectations of future income and real exchange rate movements," Working Papers fe_2012_05, Deakin University, Department of Economics.
- Coudert, Virginie & Couharde, Cécile & Mignon, Valérie, 2015.
"On the impact of volatility on the real exchange rate – terms of trade nexus: Revisiting commodity currencies,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 110-127.
- Virginie Coudert & Cécile Couharde & Valérie Mignon, 2015. "On the impact of volatility on the real exchange rate - terms of trade nexus: Revisiting commodity currencies," Post-Print hal-01385992, HAL.
- Adibeh Savari & Hassan Farazmand & Mehdi Basirat, 2014. "The Effect of Oil Income on Real Exchange Rate in Iranian Economy," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 4(11), pages 1564-1572, November.
- Giannellis, Nikolaos & Koukouritakis, Minoas, 2013. "Exchange rate misalignment and inflation rate persistence: Evidence from Latin American countries," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 202-218.
- Jemma Dridi & Maher Hasan, 2008. "The Impact of Oil-Related Income on the Equilibrium Real Exchange Rate in Syria," IMF Working Papers 08/196, International Monetary Fund.
- repec:eee:reveco:v:49:y:2017:i:c:p:536-547 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hasanov, Fakhri, 2009.
"Analyzing price level in a booming economy: the case of Azerbaijan,"
29555, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hasanov Fakhri, 2011. "Analyzing price level in a booming economy: the case of Azerbaijan," EERC Working Paper Series 11/02e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Chen, Hongtao & Liu, Li & Wang, Yudong & Zhu, Yingming, 2016. "Oil price shocks and U.S. dollar exchange rates," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 1036-1048.
- Habib, Maurizio Michael & Kalamova, Margarita Manolova, 2007. "Are there oil currencies? The real exchange rate of oil exporting countries," Working Paper Series 839, European Central Bank.
- Iikka Korhonen & Tuuli Juurikkala, 2009. "Equilibrium exchange rates in oil-exporting countries," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 33(1), pages 71-79, January.
- Magali Dauvin, 2014.
"Energy prices and the real exchange rate of commodity-exporting countries,"
CEPII research center, issue 137, pages 52-72.
- Magali Dauvin, 2013. "Energy prices and the real exchange rate of commodity-exporting countries," EconomiX Working Papers 2013-33, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Magali Dauvin, 2014. "Energy Prices and the real exchange rate of commodity-exporting countries," Post-Print hal-01410608, HAL.
- Magali Dauvin, 2013. "Energy Prices and the Real Exchange Rate of Commodity-Exporting Countries," Working Papers 2013-28, CEPII research center.
- Magali Dauvin, 2013. "Energy Prices and the Real Exchange Rate of Commodity-Exporting Countries," Working Papers 2013.102, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Claudio A Paiva, 2006. "External Adjustment and Equilibrium Exchange Rate in Brazil," IMF Working Papers 06/221, International Monetary Fund.
- Zhang, Yue-Jun & Fan, Ying & Tsai, Hsien-Tang & Wei, Yi-Ming, 2008. "Spillover effect of US dollar exchange rate on oil prices," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 973-991.
More about this item
KeywordsExchange control measures; Exchange markets; Foreign exchange; Real effective exchange rates; Oil prices; Venezuela; Equilibrium real exchange rate; exchange rate; real exchange rate; exchange rates; reer; market exchange rates; Open Economy Macroeconomics; Venezuela; Republica Bolivariana De;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-08-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2006-08-05 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-FMK-2006-08-05 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-IFN-2006-08-05 (International Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:06/74. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.