Determinants of Venezuela’s Equilibrium Real Exchange Rate
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Paruolo, Paolo, 2002.
"Asymptotic Inference On The Moving Average Impact Matrix In Cointegrated I (2) Var Systems,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 18(03), pages 673-690, June.
- Paruolo, Paolo, 1997. "Asymptotic Inference on the Moving Average Impact Matrix in Cointegrated 1(1) VAR Systems," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 13(01), pages 79-118, February.
- Ronald Macdonald & Luca Antonio Ricci, 2004.
"Estimation Of The Equilibrium Real Exchange Rate For South Africa,"
South African Journal of Economics,
Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 72(2), pages 282-304, June.
- Ronald MacDonald & Luca A Ricci, 2003. "Estimation of the Equilibrium Real Exchange Rate for South Africa," IMF Working Papers 03/44, International Monetary Fund.
- Ratna Sahay & Luis Felipe Céspedes & Paul Cashin, 2002. "Keynes, Cocoa, and Copper; In Search of Commodity Currencies," IMF Working Papers 02/223, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hayat, Aziz & Ganiev, Bahodir & Tang, Xueli, 2013.
"Expectations of future income and real exchange rate movements,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 1274-1285.
- Hayat, Aziz & Ganiev, Bahodir & Tang, Xueli, 2012. "Expectations of future income and real exchange rate movements," Working Papers fe_2012_05, Deakin University, Department of Economics.
- Coudert, Virginie & Couharde, Cécile & Mignon, Valérie, 2015.
"On the impact of volatility on the real exchange rate – terms of trade nexus: Revisiting commodity currencies,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 110-127.
- Virginie Coudert & Cécile Couharde & Valérie Mignon, 2015. "On the impact of volatility on the real exchange rate - terms of trade nexus: Revisiting commodity currencies," Post-Print hal-01385992, HAL.
- Adibeh Savari & Hassan Farazmand & Mehdi Basirat, 2014. "The Effect of Oil Income on Real Exchange Rate in Iranian Economy," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 4(11), pages 1564-1572, November.
- Giannellis, Nikolaos & Koukouritakis, Minoas, 2013. "Exchange rate misalignment and inflation rate persistence: Evidence from Latin American countries," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 202-218.
- Jemma Dridi & Maher Hasan, 2008. "The Impact of Oil-Related Income on the Equilibrium Real Exchange Rate in Syria," IMF Working Papers 08/196, International Monetary Fund.
- repec:eee:reveco:v:49:y:2017:i:c:p:536-547 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hasanov, Fakhri, 2009.
"Analyzing price level in a booming economy: the case of Azerbaijan,"
29555, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hasanov Fakhri, 2011. "Analyzing price level in a booming economy: the case of Azerbaijan," EERC Working Paper Series 11/02e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Chen, Hongtao & Liu, Li & Wang, Yudong & Zhu, Yingming, 2016. "Oil price shocks and U.S. dollar exchange rates," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 1036-1048.
- Habib, Maurizio Michael & Kalamova, Margarita Manolova, 2007. "Are there oil currencies? The real exchange rate of oil exporting countries," Working Paper Series 839, European Central Bank.
- Iikka Korhonen & Tuuli Juurikkala, 2009. "Equilibrium exchange rates in oil-exporting countries," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 33(1), pages 71-79, January.
- Magali Dauvin, 2014.
"Energy prices and the real exchange rate of commodity-exporting countries,"
CEPII research center, issue 137, pages 52-72.
- Magali Dauvin, 2013. "Energy prices and the real exchange rate of commodity-exporting countries," EconomiX Working Papers 2013-33, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Magali Dauvin, 2014. "Energy Prices and the real exchange rate of commodity-exporting countries," Post-Print hal-01410608, HAL.
- Magali Dauvin, 2013. "Energy Prices and the Real Exchange Rate of Commodity-Exporting Countries," Working Papers 2013-28, CEPII research center.
- Magali Dauvin, 2013. "Energy Prices and the Real Exchange Rate of Commodity-Exporting Countries," Working Papers 2013.102, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Claudio A Paiva, 2006. "External Adjustment and Equilibrium Exchange Rate in Brazil," IMF Working Papers 06/221, International Monetary Fund.
- Zhang, Yue-Jun & Fan, Ying & Tsai, Hsien-Tang & Wei, Yi-Ming, 2008. "Spillover effect of US dollar exchange rate on oil prices," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 973-991.
More about this item
KeywordsExchange control measures; Exchange markets; Foreign exchange; Real effective exchange rates; Oil prices; Venezuela; Equilibrium real exchange rate; exchange rate; real exchange rate; exchange rates; reer; market exchange rates; Open Economy Macroeconomics; Venezuela; Republica Bolivariana De;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-08-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2006-08-05 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-FMK-2006-08-05 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-IFN-2006-08-05 (International Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:06/74. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .