An Evaluation of the World Economic Outlook Forecasts
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Allan Timmermann, 2007. "An Evaluation of the World Economic Outlook Forecasts," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 54(1), pages 1-33, May.
References listed on IDEAS
- Graham Elliott & Allan Timmermann, 2016.
Princeton University Press,
edition 1, number 10740, June.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic forecasting; Forecasting; World Economic Outlook; Global economic condition; forecast performance; and evaluation; inflation; statistics; correlation; inflation forecasts; General Aggregative Models: Forecasting and Simulation; Prices; Business Fluctuations; and Cycles: Forecasting and Simulation; Trade: Forecasting and Simulation; Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance: Forecasting and Simulation; Global Economic Conditions; Forecast Performance And Evaluation;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-08-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-ECM-2006-08-05 (Econometrics)
- NEP-ETS-2006-08-05 (Econometric Time Series)
- NEP-FOR-2006-08-05 (Forecasting)
- NEP-MAC-2006-08-05 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:06/59. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .