Managing and Controlling Extrabudgetary Funds
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ken Gwilliam & Ajay Kumar, 2003. "How Effective Are Second-Generation Road Funds? A Preliminary Appraisal," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 18(1), pages 113-128.
- Sanjeev Gupta & Catherine Pattillo & Smita Wagh, 2006. "Are Donor Countries Giving More or Less Aid?," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 10(3), pages 535-552, August.
- James M. Buchanan, 1963. "The Economics of Earmarked Taxes," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 71, pages 457-457.
- Sanjeev Gupta & Catherine A Pattillo & Smita Wagh, 2006. "Are Donor Countries Giving More or Less Aid?," IMF Working Papers 06/1, International Monetary Fund.
- Gwilliam, Ken & Shalizi, Zmarak, 1999. "Road Funds, User Charges and Taxes," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 14(2), pages 159-185, August.
- Rolando Ossowski & Steven A Barnett & James Daniel & Jeffrey M. Davis, 2001. "Stabilization and Savings Funds for Nonrenewable Resources," IMF Occasional Papers 205, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mihaela Grubisic & Mustafa Nusinovic & Gorana Roje, 2009. "Towards Efficient Public Sector Asset Management," Financial Theory and Practice, Institute of Public Finance, vol. 33(3), pages 329-362.
- Adriana Camacho & Daniel Mejía, 2013.
"Las externalidades de los Programas de Transferencias Condicionadas sobre el crimen: el caso de Familias en Acción en Bogotá,"
010552, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Richard Hemming, 2013. "The Cyclical Characteristics of Universal Social Insurance," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 4538, Inter-American Development Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsFiscal management; Public finance; Fiscal policy; Government expenditures; Government accounting; extrabudgetary fund; fiscal earmarking; agency model; financial management; budget process; public financial management; budget system; taxation; Taxation and Subsidies: Other; National Government Expenditures and Related Policies: Other;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-05-04 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:06/286. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .