Is Asia Prepared for an Aging Population?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rakesh Mohan, 2004. "Fiscal challenges of population aging : the Asian experience," Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Aug, pages 299-357.
- David E. Bloom & David Canning, 2004.
"Global demographic change : dimensions and economic significance,"
Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole,
Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Aug, pages 9-56.
- David E. Bloom & David Canning, 2004. "Global Demographic Change: Dimensions and Economic Significance," NBER Working Papers 10817, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David E. Bloom & David Canning, 2005. "Global Demographic Change: Dimensions and Economic Significance," PGDA Working Papers 0105, Program on the Global Demography of Aging.
- Adam Wagstaff, 2007.
"Health systems in East Asia: what can developing countries learn from Japan and the Asian Tigers?,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(5), pages 441-456.
- Wagstaff, Adam, 2005. "Health systems in East Asia : what can developing countries learn from Japan and the Asian tigers ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3790, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- GOLLEY, Jane & WEI, Zheng, 2015. "Population dynamics and economic growth in China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 15-32.
- Piggott John R. & Sane Renuka, 2012. "Demographic Shift and Financial Markets in APEC: New Age Solutions to Age Old Challenges," Asia-Pacific Journal of Risk and Insurance, De Gruyter, vol. 6(1), pages 1-28, February.
- Park, Donghyun & Estrada, Gemma, 2012. "Developing Asia’s Pension Systems and Old-Age Income Support," ADBI Working Papers 358, Asian Development Bank Institute.
More about this item
KeywordsAging; Asia; Economic conditions; Economic policy; Social policy; Social safety nets; Social security; Population; retirement; health care; pension; health insurance; medical care; Analysis of Health Care Markets; Health Production; Economic History: Labor and Consumers; Demography; Education; Health; Welfare; Income and Wealth: Asia including Middle East; Economywide Country Studies: Europe;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-01-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-CNA-2007-01-06 (China)
- NEP-CWA-2007-01-06 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-LAB-2007-01-06 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2007-01-06 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:06/272. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .