Asian Equity Markets; Growth, Opportunities, and Challenges
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Catriona Purfield & Hiroko Oura & Charles Kramer & Andreas Jobst, 2008. "Asian equity markets: growth, opportunities, and challenges," Macroeconomics and Finance in Emerging Market Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(2), pages 227-248.
References listed on IDEAS
- Swati R. Ghosh, 2006. "East Asian Finance : The Road to Robust Markets," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7063.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dilip K. Das, 2014. "Growth, integration and trends in equity markets in Asia," Asia Pacific Business Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(2), pages 286-301, April.
- Tao Sun & L. Effie Psalida, 2009. "Spillovers to Emerging Equity Markets; An Econometric Assessment," IMF Working Papers 09/111, International Monetary Fund.
- Catriona Purfield, 2007. "India; Asset Prices and the Macroeconomy," IMF Working Papers 07/221, International Monetary Fund.
- Helene Poirson Ward, 2007. "Financial Market Implications of India’s Pension Reform," IMF Working Papers 07/85, International Monetary Fund.
- Swati Ghosh & Ernesto Revilla, 2008.
"Enhancing the efficiency of securities markets in East Asia,"
Macroeconomics and Finance in Emerging Market Economies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(2), pages 249-268.
- Ghosh, Swati & Revilla, Ernesto, 2007. "Enhancing the efficiency of securities markets in East Asia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4129, The World Bank.
- Chayawadee Chai-Anant & Corinna Ho, 2008. "Understanding Asian equity flows, market returns and exchange rates," BIS Working Papers 245, Bank for International Settlements.
- Joyce Hsieh & Chien-Chung Nieh, 2010. "An overview of Asian equity markets," Asian-Pacific Economic Literature, Asia Pacific School of Economics and Government, The Australian National University, vol. 24(2), pages 19-51, November.
- Camilleri, Silvio John & Galea, Gabriella, 2009. "The Diversification Potential Offered by Emerging Markets in Recent Years," MPRA Paper 62491, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsCapital markets; Equity markets; Financial stability; Financial integration; International capital markets; International financial markets; Stock markets; Asian financial markets; equity derivatives; stock market; stock exchange; derivative;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-01-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-CFN-2007-01-06 (Corporate Finance)
- NEP-FDG-2007-01-06 (Financial Development & Growth)
- NEP-FMK-2007-01-06 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-SEA-2007-01-06 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:06/266. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.